Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Fuel

Tanker
  • Posts

    5 435
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Fuel

  1. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! Please don't ask me to put these picture in spoilers pleaseee!
  2. +++++ But I think that is done with votes, here we are not doing votes , but the thing is that in this clan you have to proof to be come anything because here are no votes, I hope you get my point :)
  3. Gold Box I am so happy on this gold box WHY? Because it gave me 189 double damage (Mission) :)
  4. Nope, if i do jokes with him he gets serious.
  5. I hope the same. :]
  6. I am so scared from turbo, if I call him noob accidentally he will make my LS in - :(
  7. At that time it was my first match in bpp 1vs1 + I started playing with bp that time :rolleyes:
  8. Yeah sure, btw I don't own those that section is know as "Random Parkour Pictures" + a member sent me those pictures when he was applying. Anyways I have removed them. :)
  9. I beat you in bp with m1 wasp HAHAH!!!
  10. TBH I say 1vs1 is for noobs because usually campers win ;)
  11. +++++++++++ He used to use chitta account and that had wasp and hornet and bla bla
  12. 42 posts done in all most 9 months, cool xD
  13. You have done a total of 39 posts here, from 5 months, and you have total of 42 posts done in all forum. :mellow:
  14. I completed all my missions in this battle :D
  15. Where is the application on first page? TRUTH?!
  16. YE! None of them was interested tho. Congrats :)
  17. You were banned, it said on your profile ;) and you were not talking in that Polygon battle remember? NO I DON'T HAVE 218k crys
  18. Good name with a good tank :)
  19. You called him noob? Good to see you unbanned.
  20. A good name make you look good :D
  21. Name change or rail m3?
  22. Training are on Saturday and Sunday.
×
×
  • Create New...