Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Fuel

Tanker
  • Posts

    5 435
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Fuel

  1. Cool. Congrats. Pm. :)
  2. I still cant believe tho, you earned that much in such a short time, -_______________-
  3. -Sorry for doing tripe posts. Earned 55k with 12 gold boxes 12 GOLD BOXES is my new and biggest achievement in tanki just in 1 day. :) Will be going offline in some time. How much you guys earned?
  4. New account? What happened to last account?
  5. Now my friend gave me 2 golds. :) http://prntscr.com/7zz6mt http://prntscr.com/7zz6vj
  6. 2 Gold's for my friend :) http://prntscr.com/7zyvib http://prntscr.com/7zyvwd
  7. No training today due to x5 funds. :D
  8. 7.5k with 2 golds axaxa :D
  9. @IronElves we won that game by 40-39 can you believe? But I caught 2 golds in that battle :D
  10. Thanks yeah I love this Pizza <3
  11. I realized that you don't have pro pass ;)
  12. I thought my recorder was on, it was actually off no video and no picture of rank up. :(
  13. No training today, i was not in home. sorry.
  14. I thought my recorder was on, it was actually off no video and no picture of rank up.
  15. Damn I gotta rank tonight eith fail rank up. Thanks for telling. :)
  16. When is x5 funds? Date please.
  17. Rank up of me Date: Sunday, 2nd August 2015 Time: 14:30 UTC Map: Scope Server: RU17 Paints: White Hull: Wasps Turrets: Will be decided
  18. Yesterday gold box with bluelight http://prntscr.com/7zkaqg Btw I have video for that gold :D And I got this today xD http://prntscr.com/7zjjt1
  19. Yeah those messages were so long, I did not read even 1 line :mellow:
  20. ._. Give a application, please.
  21. None replied. -_- <_<
×
×
  • Create New...