-
Posts
5 988 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
4
Everything posted by Darren4Turbo
-
"Godmode_ON is a mysterious Tanki player, who occasionally joins battles, and mostly tries to make the other players team up in order to kill him. He uses different ranks each time: Generalissimo, Marshal, or Lieutenant Colonel." He has this paint to make him look mysterious. One of the theories is that it provides 100% protection against Firebird and Freeze, and 98% against the rest of the turrets. Many players believe he's a hacker — but he's most likely, a developer. More information can be found here: http://tankionline.wikia.com/wiki/Godmode_ON. There are 28 EN battle moderators in total, and hundreds of battles at the same time, so you want them to be like everywhere? nope, they are not robots who the developers made — I, personally, think that they are doing a great job.
-
[Interview] The Guy Behind The Bomb - TriNitroToIuene
Darren4Turbo replied to Darren4Turbo in Writers' Corner
He's the bomb himself. -
I know, and I was rejected for reporter. I just need to improve my writing skills a bit.
-
Well, there are very young mature people who are helping around in Tanki Online, and they sometimes might be even more mature than 18+ people, but that's rare.
-
-
Additionally, you can watch this video on how to get the answer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc4utFkStdU
-
Here: http://game.tankionline.com/en/.
-
British time zone - UTC+0:00.
-
Both. The keyword is not in the video, but it is related.
-
How about adding the premium paint "Eternity" in the Dictionary for players page? Also, I spotted a little mistake. There are two "an".
-
Valid Addition of Special Items into a Tankers Garage
Darren4Turbo replied to Hex in Ideas and Suggestions
Pro idea! I hope this gets implemented! -
Congratulations to @SHOAIB.ZAFAR for becoming a Help site consultant candidate!
-
Make a PRO pass battle in Parkour mode, and get a bunch of your friends to help you get there.
-
It's outside the Duality map. Just set your camera up beside the right hill and you will find it :)
-
Name of song is Duality - or it was a group, I don't really remember. Duality map has a cave - leads to Help, Help site leads to Eternity paint in the Tanki Wiki and it has a secret link. Picture contains Soviet Union half done flag - only needed hammer, but sickle is already in.
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HrksiMHlSo.
-
Register here: http://game.tankionline.com/en/ :) Cedric, how about doing questions and answers thing on the front page? like "Where to register?" and then you can tell where below the question - just like in the Tanki Thinking Challenge topic.
-
Good luck! Powodzenia Polacy!
-
I guess he bought it before the rebalance update. Next time, please ask your questions on the Help site: http://help.tankionline.com/. This section is reserved ONLY for Technical issues.
-
Najczęstiej w Halloween albo w Christmas, chyba, ale nie jestem pewny.
-
Czesami gram Kingdom Rush albo w Conquer Mars, całkiem ciekawe i fajne. Spróbuj je :)
-
:ph34r: ...
-
Fun. Good job Janis! Keep it up! ;)
-
Congratulations to for becoming a Battle moderator! And congratulations to the best helpers of May 2016! Sorry, I'm late.
-
I guess that's because you wrote "brithdayTanki" in incorrect spelling.
Jump to content


































































