Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Darren4Turbo

Tanker
  • Posts

    5 988
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by Darren4Turbo

  1. Darren4Turbo

    -Parkour Club "The Uraphuses" [TU]

    Actually, the highest spot would be that undestroyed tower, but well done! :D
  2. Darren4Turbo

    -Parkour Club "The Uraphuses" [TU]

    New candidates: @VALKYRIE_RULER + @L.I.I3.3.I2.T.Y! WELCOME! Applications are now closed! Any PMs sent to me will be ignored until the applications reopen!
  3. Darren4Turbo

    -Parkour Club "The Uraphuses" [TU]

    You mean on that left tower? Sure, it won't be so hard. Yo rock Lare! B)
  4. Darren4Turbo

    What do you fight for?

    I fight for the freedom of potatoes. Oh, and especially hogree's wild soup.
  5. Darren4Turbo

    -Parkour Club "The Uraphuses" [TU]

    Mission accomplished since yesterday. Sorry for not posting the screenshot in the first place.
  6. Darren4Turbo

    -Parkour Club "The Uraphuses" [TU]

    , @Projato and @zaintahir have been elevated to the list of Elite Members! CONGRATULATIONS and well done!
  7. Darren4Turbo

    -Parkour Club "The Uraphuses" [TU]

    It will come soon! ;) Welcome buddy!
  8. Darren4Turbo

    Problem loading battles

    Clear your cache or try another browser. Check these articles for more information: I can’t enter the game / the game doesn't load How to clear your browser’s cache?
  9. Darren4Turbo

    Episode 81 of the V-LOG is here!

    To those who complain about lags in RU1, I think that's nonsense. If the server is actually lagging, so why not just go to other servers instead of wasting your valuable TankiOnline time in RU1 lagging in battles while you can go to other servers such as the EN, DE or PL ones to play? RU1 is lagging due to the high number of tankers entering and playing it every single second so as I said, go to other servers which don't have that massive population. As for the V-LOG, it was normal and nice :D
  10. Darren4Turbo

    -Parkour Club "The Uraphuses" [TU]

    Dear friend, please don't post stuff such as "Can I join" on the homepage Instead, PM or contact me or via Skype.
  11. Darren4Turbo

    Tanki Writers Group [TWG]

    Yep, I just copied this little sentence from Wikipedia but all of the rest is written by me. I'll put quotes on it so that it will be shown that it's copied from the Wikipedia.
  12. Darren4Turbo

    -Parkour Club "The Uraphuses" [TU]

    This is not a clan, it's a Parkour club. If you want to join us, just fill out the application form and send it to me or via PM and if you meet the standards, you might be accepted ^_^
  13. Darren4Turbo

    -Parkour Club "The Uraphuses" [TU]

    [The PM's title should be in this form "Parkour Club TU - Application"] [Applications Are Currently Closed!] PM the application to me or You can also contact us via Skype @Darren4Turbo's Skype: idarren4turbo 's Skype: phantominferno_is_me
  14. Darren4Turbo

    Tanki Writers Group [TWG]

    Writing is also considered as creativity. "Writing is a more contemporary and process-oriented name for what has been traditionally called literature, including the variety of its genres." Tell me, Tanki's reporters writing is not creativity? nope, it is. You see how they form it... with difficult words and phrases sometimes and that is considered as creativity.
  15. Darren4Turbo

    Petition - Gissmos in EN2

    I don't see any problem with generalissimos. I play with them, chat with them and even beat them sometimes. They have the right to go wherever they want, and it's impossible to ban them from going to EN2. You can find battles at your rank in EN2, I see more at my rank even than generalissimos. If you have skills, you can beat them. I mostly go to EN3, if I want to play with lower ranks and sometimes I go to RU1 to play XP/BP battles with generalissimos.
  16. Darren4Turbo

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    GG with @MrCommando ^_^ :wub:
  17. Darren4Turbo

    [Issue 48] Female Tankers: Myth vs. Reality

    I'd like to improve the nazi grammar. "nu layk moch gerlz aktoaly hes bud grumer mi knu moch zleng end du beg cunvuz wiz wurdz dis wai i bikum ripurtar"
  18. Darren4Turbo

    Tanki Writers Group [TWG]

    It's a fair decision. The TWG got removed to the Creativity section due to the huge number of articles we made in Off-Topic discussion section and from now on, every single article should be posted on the TWG page and NOT creating a separate one in the creativity section or anywhere else. You say barely anyone comes here except the members? no, you are wrong. There are some tankers coming here who are not members. Mostly Yisroel.Rabin, Lhamster, other reporters and some other tankers too...
  19. Darren4Turbo

    flying thunders

    Please read the Parkour Clubs Rules & Information before creating a topic in this section!
  20. Darren4Turbo

    Come on man!

    Everyone has his / her own style of playing drugging or not drugging. Don't like druggers? simple, create a PRO battle with no drugs.
  21. Darren4Turbo

    TankiX problem (HUN)

    You haven't received your invite code yet, please be patient :)
  22. Darren4Turbo

    [Forum Game] Gold box has taken by?

    Darren4Turbo has taken the Gold Box!
  23. Darren4Turbo

    Tanki Writers Group [TWG]

    He didn't say that the TWG will be closed, he meant that the discussions regarding the future of writing groups is now ended, so if a tanker posted anything related to that issue, the post will be hidden.
  24. Darren4Turbo

    Tanki Writers Group [TWG]

    The pony finally replied :blush:
  25. Darren4Turbo

    Tanki Writers Group [TWG]

    Great full-detailed answer, thank you Issho! :)
×
×
  • Create New...