Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Darren4Turbo

Tanker
  • Posts

    5 988
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by Darren4Turbo

  1. Darren4Turbo

    Happening Now: Valentine’s Day Celebrations

    Good luck ¬Dilsharox
  2. Darren4Turbo

    Never Ending Timer?

    Please read this: What to do if the battle timer is stuck? Hope it will help you :)
  3. Darren4Turbo

    Congratulatory post

    Congratulations to @Issho_Fujitora for reaching 6666 posts! the number of a devil :ph34r:
  4. Darren4Turbo

    ★ Tanki Online Wiki Hub ★

    I'm sorry as well :)
  5. Darren4Turbo

    ★ Tanki Online Wiki Hub ★

    Is there history of the Wiki and the first wiki editors? I couldn't find that, if you do, please give me a link here. If there isn't, I would like it to be added if you can :)
  6. Darren4Turbo

    ★ Tanki Online Wiki Hub ★

    I guess the Wiki is up-to-date now, haven't seen any unedited pages except some map guides. Great! :lol:
  7. Darren4Turbo

    How a great childhood we had

    Most of the children now play/chat on the internet and when they are bored, they don't know what to do, I would suggest them to read a book or play sports if he / she was bored and use internet for useful stuff.
  8. Darren4Turbo

    Why you like and hate school/college...

    It might not be a joke, some people might really like some subjects. So do I, I like English, Music, Art, Humanities, I.T (computer learning).
  9. Darren4Turbo

    Why you like and hate school/college...

    I'm the same as you, Adbhut! :D
  10. Darren4Turbo

    Early battle termination is back!

    Great update! :)
  11. Darren4Turbo

    Community Food Diary

    Cool, but do they only offer Asian food?
  12. Darren4Turbo

    Community Food Diary

    No, but it sounds so scrumptious :lol:
  13. Darren4Turbo

    Community Food Diary

    I ate pesto pasta a few days ago. Don't know what is pesto? well, I will say what it is. It's an Italian dark green sauce for pasta originating in Genoa. It’s made from pine nuts blended with fresh basil, parmesan or pecorino cheese, garlic and olive oil. Red pesto is made similarly but with either sun-dried tomatoes, grilled red peppers or pimiento. It’s uncooked and can be bought preserved in jars or fresh in tubs. It's very appetizing, although it might not look kinda tempting for some people but it certainly is so I suggest you to try it :)
  14. Darren4Turbo

    Supratik's Custom Paints!

    Awesome work Supra! :o
  15. Darren4Turbo

    Tanki X — Discussions

    You can still play Tanki Online when Tanki X will launch, but they will probably stop updating Tanki Online. I suggest you to follow the News and Announcements section to know what changes came to Tanki :)
  16. Darren4Turbo

    Tanki Writers Group [TWG]

    Sorry Blue, not only yours articles are not added, some of the other member's articles are also not in the list, I was too lazy to add :ph34r: I've PMed Personia few minutes ago to add the unlisted articles.
  17. Darren4Turbo

    BATTEL bug

    It is a bug, if a Chat Administrator is not available to deal with it, so please read this: What to do if the battle timer is stuck? It clearly explains what you will need to do :)
  18. Darren4Turbo

    [NZ] New Zealand players

    This topic was dead for a while. Oh well, my school hasn't started yet, it will start at 14th February.
  19. Darren4Turbo

    [AP] Australian players

    You're the craziest one of them B)
  20. Darren4Turbo

    Tanki Writers Group [TWG]

    How about doing "Did you know that?" series? it will be about a thing about the game or anything non-Tanki related to show the thing that other tankers might not know. We had such things at school and there are some on the Tanki Online wiki articles at the top of the page.
  21. Darren4Turbo

    Feelings & moments we've all had in Tanki Online

    That moment when you're in toilet and you come back, you see that a gold box has dropped and someone took it. *breaks the laptop* :ph34r:
  22. Darren4Turbo

    ★ Social Network Accounts Index ★

    Facebook: Darren Kamil Youtube: Darren Kamil
  23. Darren4Turbo

    I DONT GET IT - Clans

    If your clan wasn't put in the newcomers section, I suggest you to PM a eSports moderator.
  24. Darren4Turbo

    Tanki Writers Group [TWG]

    No, I left leadership so I gave it to Personia. I'm his assistant :)
×
×
  • Create New...