Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Darren4Turbo

Tanker
  • Posts

    5 988
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by Darren4Turbo

  1. Darren4Turbo

    Which battle mode to play

    Every battle mode is the same, you choose in which battle mode you like to play :)
  2. Darren4Turbo

    [AP] Australian players

    I'm not from Australia neither I live there, I'm getting interested in knowing Australia more and more, so, how is it there? how you can rate the country? :D
  3. Darren4Turbo

    Poly DM (EN 2) not ending, stuck on 00:00

    It is a bug, if a Chat Administrator is not available to deal with it, so please read this What to do if the battle timer is stuck?, it explains what you will need to do.
  4. Darren4Turbo

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Some good battles I played today Earned 7k today from few battles and finished all of my daily missions :)
  5. Darren4Turbo

    Tanki Writers Group [TWG]

    Personia, copy all of the issues and articles I posted in the second post of the TWG, I will probably hide mine or add some stuff in it so copy it and add all of the issues with its articles on the main page.
  6. Darren4Turbo

    ★ Tanki Online Wiki Hub ★

    No, bigger thanks to you :)
  7. Darren4Turbo

    Tanki Writers Group [TWG]

    Not five times, I was the first leader then I gave the leadership to Bigtimerush_bry and then he gave it to me again for a while and I changed the leadership to Personia now as you can see.
  8. Darren4Turbo

    Tanki Writers Group [TWG]

    Don't worry, the new leader will rise the TWG ;)
  9. Darren4Turbo

    ★ Tanki Online Wiki Hub ★

    Should the premium account and the premium paint be added to the Dictionary for players page?
  10. Darren4Turbo

    [RANKING] Gifts received

    I currently have 22 (Christmas tree = 16, Snowman = 2, Wasp+Smoky = 1, Badge = 1, Like = 1, Golden wrench = 1).
  11. Darren4Turbo

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Drew a Buddha on a white paper. Hope you will like it!
  12. Darren4Turbo

    ★ Tanki Online Wiki Hub ★

    Please change the nickname of yele to :) http://en.tankiwiki.com/Game_ViolatorsI'm not sure if the Google+ Tanki online official site should be added or no to the Social Networks section. https://plus.google.com/+tankionlineint/posts.
  13. Darren4Turbo

    ★ Tanki Online Wiki Hub ★

    Okay, thank you! but can't you add the old gifts which were in the last Christmas?
  14. Darren4Turbo

    ★ Tanki Online Wiki Hub ★

    I have figured out a spelling mistake of a map in "Dictionary for players" page. Spelling mistake: I have a question: Should the new gift names be added to the "Dictionary for players" page as well?
  15. Darren4Turbo

    ★ Tanki Online Wiki Hub ★

    The page looks normal, neat and clear. Simple stuff is always good at my opinion.
  16. Darren4Turbo

    [Issue 48] Warphare: Supernatural

    Indeed formidable.
  17. Darren4Turbo

    Episode 78 of the V-LOG is here

    If you are asking who's voice is that, you can see the commentator's name at the end of the V-LOG.
  18. Darren4Turbo

    ★ Tanki Online Wiki Hub ★

    Pro Issho finally did it! :lol:
  19. Darren4Turbo

    Creativity: Tanki Memes!

    I'm just a beginner :D
×
×
  • Create New...