Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

slycleaversmart

Tanker
  • Posts

    3 337
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by slycleaversmart

  1. slycleaversmart

    Star Wars

    I love star wars!!! :D
  2. slycleaversmart

    Homeschoolers Club

    Lol well... it is you driving the m3 hornet... I don't normally lose to m3s even m3 bp. :P Lol why??
  3. slycleaversmart

    Homeschoolers Club

    Lol yeah wasp is way better :D BTW 1200 posts :D
  4. slycleaversmart

    Homeschoolers Club

    That took long enough :P
  5. slycleaversmart

    Homeschoolers Club

    Hornet is too slow at any mod :D wasp is better at m2 than hornet at m3 :D
  6. slycleaversmart

    Homeschoolers Club

    I am ok lol
  7. slycleaversmart

    Homeschoolers Club

    Lol Ok good. LOL!!! Yeah.. agreed I get mine from online and I just work Lol
  8. slycleaversmart

    Homeschoolers Club

    Lol
  9. slycleaversmart

    Homeschoolers Club

    Lol nice troll
  10. slycleaversmart

    Homeschoolers Club

    Lol yeah.. Nice! IKR!! I played with wasp m1 for like 100 hours :D
  11. slycleaversmart

    Homeschoolers Club

    Lol I got wasp m2 :) YAY!
  12. slycleaversmart

    Homeschoolers Club

    cool :D
  13. slycleaversmart

    Previews for paints and more

    I am still mad about premium, However this is a great update :) BRAVO!
  14. slycleaversmart

    Homeschoolers Club

    I am 14 Lol :P
  15. slycleaversmart

    Homeschoolers Club

    I wear size 13 Mens
  16. slycleaversmart

    Homeschoolers Club

    I am a muscular person as I said. however I am oddly fast now that I think about it. (That's why I like football cus I can just mull over anyone I want too :rolleyes:) I can throw a football around 55 yards and at 14 that's not bad. well 55 yards accurately probably 60 65 for a Hail Mary. I don't Play for teams cus I want to be the Quarterback but I know I would get stuck with line backer or something cus I am strong and fast. IDK maybe I would get the QB gig but I don't wana play unless I am there. cause I know just about everything there is to know about coverage and zones and reads. so what should I do? try out or sit back and see what happens.
  17. slycleaversmart

    Homeschoolers Club

    WOAH OWCH! Really? huh
  18. slycleaversmart

    Bonuses for kill streaks

    No cus People will use for power leveling. Just think you get a lower account an work your way up then u get 6 kills with high then 6 with low an your getting tons of XP. Even with deadtoyou's idea its still gona be abused.
  19. slycleaversmart

    Homeschoolers Club

    Look above :P Yeah the one side of my family is very muscular and i took after it soo..
  20. slycleaversmart

    Homeschoolers Club

    Lol but here are the reasons you shouldn't :P https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEs9zmF-Fwk
  21. slycleaversmart

    Homeschoolers Club

    woah I am not good at that kind of stuff :P I am built very muscular not really that nimble :P
  22. slycleaversmart

    Homeschoolers Club

    Lol and of course tanki :P
  23. slycleaversmart

    Homeschoolers Club

    I like American football :D and running
  24. slycleaversmart

    Homeschoolers Club

    Yes :P thx for accepting me :) I am very active on forum :D
×
×
  • Create New...