-
Posts
3 337 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by slycleaversmart
-
Silence?
-
[Forum Game] would you take above player's nickname
slycleaversmart replied to snipe3000 in Forum Games
BAHAHAHA NO LOL only if it where slycleversmart :P -
WABIT!!
-
Can I barff?? Wasp + rail + emerald!!
-
Player @dilsharox has been banned for 4 weeks reason: bragging
-
Yes and your Mizzu seem to be clicking.
-
Agreed!
-
You don't need to be mean. and why would I quote the entire page that irritates me when others do that so why would I? I am not dumb if anything I was making a solid point! Why must you act like a smartypants? yes that would work but it's irritating to others who have to scroll through it.
-
Dumb and Dumb and Dumb how can pepole know you disliked their opinion if they don't bother to go through ever coment!
-
Yes my team is not of the caliber that they where last year. I think they should ditch C. Jones and use barret. he led then to the win against everyone including The state up north... then C. Jones got a offence running strong on all systems with nothing to lose. now he have everything to lose, and that's getting to him. can't blame him though its hard to play skill position.
-
I'll tell you whats fixed they are prepping the system for test drives and personal discounts.
-
WOW really? that sucks...
-
IKR they are annoying!! too fast and too high.
-
1. I used to think that sergeants where like tanki gods cause they where ranked higher.. 2. I didn't know how to do supplies/ drugs till WO1 3. Till like sergeant I thought that hornet was the highest protection hull. 4. warrant officer 3 is when I finally caught my first gold :) hush up peps :P 5. used to think that anyone who had more that 200,000 xp was single.... 6. thought I could just get m1s for free one i got to the rank it showed.. that rank up sucked. 7. Thought Brest ctfs where the coolest things ever 8. Used to be a shafter.... need I say more?? 9. bought finally got ricochet and used it vs m1 ricochets... and last but worst 10. I for the longest time thought that shaft would blow up your barrel if you let it snipe too long. Yeah I was a big noob :P
-
Yes well too many people walk around like that today.
-
Lego's... my little bro loves them...
-
True dat! LOL I hate people who do one thing then yell at someone for doing the same. Mathew 7:3 "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brothers eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?
-
Guys This should be moved to ideas and suggestions. You are asking for a change or suggesting a change its an idea. and a good one.
-
But the knife was fake then his dog started eating him. he ded
-
Good contest :D
-
[Forum Game] Re Name the person above you
slycleaversmart replied to StormBringer1995 in Forum Games
HEY you hacked me :P LOLZ!!!! joke Fish_dish -
Food Cus he uses forum more than you. Jello
Jump to content


































































