Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

slycleaversmart

Tanker
  • Posts

    3 337
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by slycleaversmart

  1. BAHAHAHA NO LOL only if it where slycleversmart :P
  2. slycleaversmart

    [Forum Game] Beautiful or Ugly

    Can I barff?? Wasp + rail + emerald!!
  3. slycleaversmart

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Player @dilsharox has been banned for 4 weeks reason: bragging
  4. slycleaversmart

    College Football

    Yes and your Mizzu seem to be clicking.
  5. slycleaversmart

    Change in forum feedback mechanism

    Agreed!
  6. slycleaversmart

    Change in forum feedback mechanism

    You don't need to be mean. and why would I quote the entire page that irritates me when others do that so why would I? I am not dumb if anything I was making a solid point! Why must you act like a smartypants? yes that would work but it's irritating to others who have to scroll through it.
  7. slycleaversmart

    Change in forum feedback mechanism

    Dumb and Dumb and Dumb how can pepole know you disliked their opinion if they don't bother to go through ever coment!
  8. slycleaversmart

    College Football

    Yes my team is not of the caliber that they where last year. I think they should ditch C. Jones and use barret. he led then to the win against everyone including The state up north... then C. Jones got a offence running strong on all systems with nothing to lose. now he have everything to lose, and that's getting to him. can't blame him though its hard to play skill position.
  9. slycleaversmart

    Recent Technical Maintenance

    I'll tell you whats fixed they are prepping the system for test drives and personal discounts.
  10. slycleaversmart

    College Football

    True dat Yes.
  11. slycleaversmart

    College Football

    Yeah
  12. slycleaversmart

    College Football

    WOW really? that sucks...
  13. slycleaversmart

    When you were a nub...

    lol yeah shure
  14. slycleaversmart

    [Forum Game] Gold box has taken by?

    IKR they are annoying!! too fast and too high.
  15. slycleaversmart

    When you were a nub...

    1. I used to think that sergeants where like tanki gods cause they where ranked higher.. 2. I didn't know how to do supplies/ drugs till WO1 3. Till like sergeant I thought that hornet was the highest protection hull. 4. warrant officer 3 is when I finally caught my first gold :) hush up peps :P 5. used to think that anyone who had more that 200,000 xp was single.... 6. thought I could just get m1s for free one i got to the rank it showed.. that rank up sucked. 7. Thought Brest ctfs where the coolest things ever 8. Used to be a shafter.... need I say more?? 9. bought finally got ricochet and used it vs m1 ricochets... and last but worst 10. I for the longest time thought that shaft would blow up your barrel if you let it snipe too long. Yeah I was a big noob :P
  16. slycleaversmart

    What is it you most dislike?

    Yes well too many people walk around like that today.
  17. slycleaversmart

    Any Animation movies - Any ?

    Lego's... my little bro loves them...
  18. slycleaversmart

    What is it you most dislike?

    True dat! LOL I hate people who do one thing then yell at someone for doing the same. Mathew 7:3 "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brothers eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?
  19. slycleaversmart

    Custom made paints!

    Guys This should be moved to ideas and suggestions. You are asking for a change or suggesting a change its an idea. and a good one.
  20. slycleaversmart

    [Forum Game] He Ded/He No Ded

    But the knife was fake then his dog started eating him. he ded
  21. slycleaversmart

    [Forum Game] Re Name the person above you

    HEY you hacked me :P LOLZ!!!! joke Fish_dish
  22. slycleaversmart

    [Forum Game] When I say... you say...

    Food Cus he uses forum more than you. Jello
×
×
  • Create New...