Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Jwimmer

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 130
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jwimmer

  1. Citing sources you got info from. We arent too bent up about being crazy official or anything, but say you got some info from another guide, put where you got it from in parentheses next to the info.
  2. Jwimmer

    What to buy? Which is better?

    "theres this button at the top of the screen that says "+buy". If you click on it and go through its steps, you will magically get crystals added to your account" -@TG159, a few days back in the forum
  3. Jwimmer

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Im gonna be honest with ya, m2 wasp is waaaaaaaay better than m2 hornet. Both have about the same protection, but wasp is faster and more nimble. However, I would suggest saving for the mosquito kit to get it because it unlocks so late.
  4. Jwimmer

    Here’s episode 79 of the V-LOG!

    Remember Halloween?
  5. Jwimmer

    Gold Boxes!

    Almost had an insane gold grab in rio. Jumped off the rooftop, bounced up off of another tank to get on top of the pile. i got launched into the air by someone else, straight through the gold. Because I was in the air and it was Rio, I didn't get it... Unfortunately didnt get a screenshot because it was tough to control my tank. Tanki really needs to fix that glitch, its incredibly annoying.
  6. Hey now, ain't nothin wrong with being a General
  7. Jwimmer

    Gold Boxes!

    AYEEEEEE. Would post this is photo of the day, but I don't regurally post there.
  8. Jwimmer

    Gold Boxes!

    Ive heard of alot of people actually going and starting multiple downloads and loading multiple youtube videos when the gold drops, just to increase ping. It really frustrates me, mostly because it works, yet Tanki does not do anything about it
  9. I think that attacking of isida should be nerfed (its quite op because it heals itsself), but healing should be buffed (especially at m2, it takes around 7 seconds for it to completely heal my viking m3)
  10. Jwimmer

    Gold Boxes!

    Ive gotten 2 missions with a reward of 1.3k cry for the past 2 days... same as 5 golds. Also, I just have to rank up (3.5k xp left) and I will be able to get m3 hornet if the sale is 25%
  11. Jwimmer

    Gold Boxes!

    What are you even talking about?
  12. Jwimmer

    Gold Boxes!

    woooooow so I was playing highland ctf with the noob combo of thunder wasp. Was going good, then a gold dropped. I went into my garage to switch into something with more prot real quick (dictator) and got out of the garage in like 10 secs. A second later "An error has occured" popped up.... didnt take a screenshot because I was racing to reload tanki in hopes that everyone else had lagged out also. Came back into the game and everyone was still there.... TROLLED Does anyone know if switching to dictator when gold drops against the rules and it kicks you out?
  13. Jwimmer

    [Forum Game] In the future...

    Disagree because I have a life and am not rich In the future, PUM will drive a Honda
  14. Jwimmer

    Gold Boxes!

    I got another premium mission, so I played like a 1 and a half hr game (Noise xp/bp first to 10 caps) and only 1 gold dropped... I ended up getting around 3k from the fund, but still a disappointment on the golds
  15. Jwimmer

    [Forum Game] Turret Battle.

    Isida in island
  16. Jwimmer

    Ideas for Turrets!

    constant damage and needs to cool down? sounds exactally like vulcan
  17. Took me a sec to get that Mars joke calling it a joke is a stretch though
  18. Jwimmer

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    "And why are the people hacking banned you should let he hackers be cuz they might even hack you for banning them from the game" mind blown. What a good point
  19. Jwimmer

    What to buy? Which is better?

    at m1 and m2, its twins. at m3, its hammer (imo)
×
×
  • Create New...