Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Marekos1111

Forum Moderator , Content Helper
  • Posts

    1 630
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    30

Everything posted by Marekos1111

  1. Marekos1111

    Masters of Parkour 2026

    My favourite contest let the best team win!
  2. Good luck to everyone
  3. Magnum looks great but I expected freeze LC
  4. Marekos1111

    Congratulatory post

    Congrats to every HOTY 2025
  5. Congrats to all winners!
  6. Marekos1111

    Festive season in Tanki Online!

    An interesting season, though I expected a bit more overall
  7. Marekos1111

    Server down today September 19, 2025?

    Hello, @CINGHIALEASSASSINO2. The problem has been fixed and there is a token of apology waiting in-game. Topic closed.
  8. Marekos1111

    Parkour Survival 2025

    Yes, they are allowed.
  9. Marekos1111

    Parkour Survival 2025

    Good luck to everyone!
  10. Marekos1111

    Звёзды за игру

    Hello, we only accept questions written in English. Topic closed.
  11. Marekos1111

    Tanki Online turns 16!

    It's been a ride ? 11 years with that game
  12. Marekos1111

    Tester

    Answered, closed.
  13. Marekos1111

    «Tanks in Space» mini-game 2025

    Great minigame for those who are missing RF skins
  14. Marekos1111

    Release on Nintendo Switch™

    Honestly, I never would have expected Tanki to be available on Nintendo
  15. Marekos1111

    Team Contracts 2025

    Great way for unlucky players like me to collect augments
  16. I highly doubt that esports players will welcome this update as many of them prefer to play without grenades.
  17. Marekos1111

    Summer Major Rankings I 2025

    Good luck to all participants!
  18. True forum legend, was a pleasure for me to work with you
  19. Marekos1111

    Hammer IC Skin

    Hats off to designers, in my opinion this is the second best skin in the game after Hammer demonic.
  20. Excited to see Hammer LC!
  21. Marekos1111

    Hornet XT HD skin

    Skin looks amazing ?
×
×
  • Create New...