-
Posts
1 630 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
30
Everything posted by Marekos1111
-
My favourite contest let the best team win!
-
Good luck to everyone
-
-
-
Magnum looks great but I expected freeze LC
-
Congrats to every HOTY 2025
-
Congrats to all winners!
-
An interesting season, though I expected a bit more overall
-
Hello, @CINGHIALEASSASSINO2. The problem has been fixed and there is a token of apology waiting in-game. Topic closed.
- 1 reply
-
- 3
-
-
-
Yes, they are allowed.
-
Good luck to everyone!
-
Hello, we only accept questions written in English. Topic closed.
-
It's been a ride ? 11 years with that game
-
Answered, closed.
-
Purchased it ?
-
Great minigame for those who are missing RF skins
-
Honestly, I never would have expected Tanki to be available on Nintendo
-
Great way for unlucky players like me to collect augments
-
I highly doubt that esports players will welcome this update as many of them prefer to play without grenades.
-
Good luck to all participants!
-
True forum legend, was a pleasure for me to work with you
-
Hats off to designers, in my opinion this is the second best skin in the game after Hammer demonic.
-
Excited to see Hammer LC!
-
Skin looks amazing ?
Jump to content


































































