Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Marekos1111

Content Helper
  • Posts

    1 630
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    30

Everything posted by Marekos1111

  1. To catch lollipop box or win some extra close game.
  2. Marekos1111

    Complaint Book

    Augment was probably nerfed.
  3. Marekos1111

    Day of the Dead 2021

    Changes are off in the new map.
  4. Marekos1111

    YouTube channel - Winter

    Cool video, I enjoyed it ?
  5. Marekos1111

    The game doesnt open

    Did you solve your issue?
  6. Marekos1111

    Congratulatory post

    Congratulations to @I.Legend.I on becoming Translator Candidate! ?
  7. I was talking about this one.
  8. I agree with this suggestion
  9. Marekos1111

    Congratulatory post

    Thank you very much
  10. Marekos1111

    Overdrives

    Answered, closed.
  11. Marekos1111

    Congratulatory post

    Congratulations to @Mr.Skiil on becoming a Parkour Contest Organizer Candidate! ?
  12. Marekos1111

    Happy Birthday!

    @YeleHappy Birthday! ?
  13. Marekos1111

    Overdrives

    Information might be released today or tomorrow.
  14. Marekos1111

    [FTL] FeatherLike

    Congratulations, well deserved!
  15. Marekos1111

    Bugs and Glitches Reports

    That is not the bug. Please do not post such things, unless you found some bug/glitch.
  16. Marekos1111

    Veteran paint?

    Answered, closed.
×
×
  • Create New...