-
Posts
1 547 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by KillerGnat
-
May 10, you can add me if you want.
-
Thanks. 1, by the way.
-
21,775 This is the game that never ends. It goes on and on my friends.... :P
-
[Issue 42] Why a 40% Off Sale is Better than 50% Off
KillerGnat replied to sonofchrysalis3 in Newspaper Archive
I apologize, I'm just tired of the people (not naming names) who seem to sit around and think of ways to bash Tanki. So, I vent my frustration in the form of grammar Naziing (I made a new word :D). I admit, though, that I should have used a lighter and more polite toungue. -
3
-
muuy. Cambodian for 1
-
I'm 1/16 Cherokee, does that count? :P
-
[Issue 42] Why a 40% Off Sale is Better than 50% Off
KillerGnat replied to sonofchrysalis3 in Newspaper Archive
Lol, wasn't expecting that :rolleyes:. I'm not a grammar genius, just a plain grammar nazi (yes I think there is a difference). Btw, I'm getting tired of all the whiny posts, so I think I'll keep playing this game. You put in two runons in that post (obviously intentionally though). The name you gave this game "let's correct each others grammar game", is technically wrong, as grammar has nothing to do with spelling, making your comment about runons irrelevant. I would suggest calling it the "let's correct each other game", and let others join in to. Your turn :) Error count in my paragraph (at least what I could find): at least three, maybe more. Any other tankers who are reading this, please feel free to correct mine as well. -
prampul. thats 7 in Cambodian.
-
[Issue 42] Why a 40% Off Sale is Better than 50% Off
KillerGnat replied to sonofchrysalis3 in Newspaper Archive
While I'm busy talking about spelling, I might take time to say that you made quite a long runon sentence there :). -
[Issue 42] Why a 40% Off Sale is Better than 50% Off
KillerGnat replied to sonofchrysalis3 in Newspaper Archive
No offense, but don't be talking about ignorance when you can't spell it :). Sorry again. -
Wow, do you seriously spend your time thinking about ways to bash what Tanki implements? I'm getting really annoyed at the multiple posts the haters put on for no other reason than to put down this game. Please reflect on the good things about Tanki, rather than always seeing the downsides.
-
As I was doing my weekly reading of the TO rules the other day, I came across this piece of gold (no pun intended): 2.4.2. Begging in any form, including requests to transfer funds, game values or crystals is apparently against the rules. The rules declare that this offense is punishable by a twenty four hour ban. I'm not sure whether typing "gb pls" in the chat a million times counts as begging, but I can easily argue that it is. Another suggestion is having a link to this article when you open the game (similar to the V-log and newspaper links). At least you could put in big letters: Admins don't drop GBs! My sudden inspiration springs from the fact that I had a CTF fiasco similar to Stratus's. four of my eight teammates were bawling for a GB, and we lost ten to one.
-
[Issue 42] Why a 40% Off Sale is Better than 50% Off
KillerGnat replied to sonofchrysalis3 in Newspaper Archive
A person who uses his brain? No, that can't be! -
I thought of a few more :). 1. how do you make spoiler tabs in posts? 2. how do you tag someones name in a post? 3. do you play any other computer games? 4. what grade are you in? 5. are you looking forward to Tanki X?
-
It happens to me on every server.
-
This is my life. My ping is consistently 999, and my fps is usually averaging 9. I don't really mind that there's lag, because it's sort of leveling the playing field for me :). I do realize that others are very annoyed at this, so for their sake please get this fixed. I just want the devs to know that not everybody is hating the lag.
-
Can you speak Sdrawkcab klat, Ofenglofish, or Igpay Atinlay?
-
Really? You think he won't be able to answer that? I thought it would be super easy. :rolleyes:
-
Hello, I'm sure other people have asked these questions, but I'm too lazy to look through all the sixty pages. So, here they are: 1. Do you like books? 2. If you do what kinds do you like? 3. Do you practice a religion? 4. If you do then what is it? 5. Finally, how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? :P
-
[Issue 42] Why a 40% Off Sale is Better than 50% Off
KillerGnat replied to sonofchrysalis3 in Newspaper Archive
Really, I didn't know that. Sorry for my nooby ignorance. -
Ok people, I've been playing two days since I've read this post. At first I was expecting to be blown to smithereens by the "millions" of premium account people and people who spend money on crystals. Now after quite a number of games, where I certainly haven't been destroyed, I've come to the conclusion that there isn't much difference. My m1 Hornet and m0 Twins, Rail, Isida, Rico, etc. stood up competently against the few premiums I've encountered. I certainly haven't topped all the battles, but I've been about in the middle (thats normal for me). According to you, I should be wallowing in the bottoms of battles. The only major losses I've encountered were against a whole team of druggers (literally an entire team who used the 1 2 3 4 5 buttons more than the space bar) and one Rail+Hornet guy (who obviously spent real money to buy crystals). So all this talk about Tanki being a f2p but a p2w game is a load of baloney, The only reason any of you are losing is because you're not skillful.
-
[Issue 42] Why a 40% Off Sale is Better than 50% Off
KillerGnat replied to sonofchrysalis3 in Newspaper Archive
Ok, I was reading the rules (I know that's weird but I'm a nerd) and I found an interesting rule under the section of 2.4. Actions that will lead to (at the Administration’s discretion) a temporary limitation of access to the Game’s Chats and Forum for up to 24 hours (ban) or an official warning: here it is. 2.4.9. Unconstructive criticism of the Game and/or its authors, the Owner Now, I'm not saying that any of you are doing that, but I'm just warning you. I truly don't want any of you getting a ban. In another section called: 4. Assistants of Administration I saw this: 4.3. An Assistant of Administration shall be honest and objective in making decisions, and shall also comply with the provisions of these Game Rules and the Agreement, be polite to Users, perform his/her duties efficiently and regularly. The activities of Assistants of Administration are determined and regulated by their internal guidelines. The main part I wanna point out in that one is: be polite to Users Personally, I don't think any of you have really broken these, but please watch out. -
[Issue 42] Why a 40% Off Sale is Better than 50% Off
KillerGnat replied to sonofchrysalis3 in Newspaper Archive
I totally understand.
Jump to content











































































