Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

KillerGnat

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 547
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KillerGnat

  1. Here is my head,and here is what you said flying over it. Sometimes it sucks to be dumb <_<. 7
  2. KillerGnat

    Admit something.

    What I am about to admit might shock some of you, and it will probably anger most of you. If you find yourself wanting to hoist your twelve gauge to your shoulder and hunt for me, please just take ten sips of water and calm down. If you're the type who doesn't calm easily, then I suggest that you not read this.
  3. KillerGnat

    Myths and rumours answered

    Is it true that the devs hate us and are being mean to us? After all, they only gave us a 40% sale for Tankers Day, and there are numerous other indications that this is true. In fact, you might even be in league with them. How much are you getting paid to extol the makers of Tanki? Go slink back into your little hole you corrupt mod.
  4. Do you have a notification that pops up on your phone each time somebody comments on this Stratus? 2
  5. KillerGnat

    Let's Discuss Books

    Jeeves and Wooster is my favorite by him.
  6. KillerGnat

    What, if anything, idd you buy on haloween sales?

    Isida m1. Stupid Tanki, if they had given me a 50% sale instead of a 13% I could have also gotten a m1 viking. curse you devs. I hate TO and I will quit playing forever. JK :P
  7. KillerGnat

    secret LOVE ♥♥♥

    I understand it fine (you notice that I didn't say I didn't have a crush ;)), but making a TO forum topic about it is the part I don't understand.
  8. Noob question: how do you make spoilers
  9. KillerGnat

    Defending premium players

    Not at my rank, there aren't any.
  10. KillerGnat

    secret LOVE ♥♥♥

    This quite possibly is the dumbest topic in TO. No offense werty, I guess we just don't think alike.
  11. KillerGnat

    Defending premium players

    Yeah, I know, I was just talking about the lower ranks. The high ranked premiums are probably super skilled.
  12. KillerGnat

    Defending premium players

    Thanks for agreeing.
×
×
  • Create New...