Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

TheBlackChick

Tanker
  • Posts

    578
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TheBlackChick

  1. TheBlackChick

    Do you think Tanki is pay-to-play?

    Supplies make imbalance that big. Free to play users can't afford playing too much in drug wars as they will soon run out of their hard-earned supplies. Isida is a competitive turret in all game modes and it is useful in many kind of maps as well so I consider it a good choice, but I have to agree with you about Hornet. A medium hull would be just better, especially in smaller maps where Isida shines.
  2. TheBlackChick

    Do you think Tanki is pay-to-play?

    Pay to play? No, we don't have to pay any money to actually play the game. Is it pay to win? Maybe. Spending money offers players a significant advatage, especially premium account which is cheap while providing many benefits.The 1500 supplies kit available only in the shop creates an additional unbalance between those who spend and those who don't spend money. However, with patience, perseverence and well management of the crystals you earn it's possible to be a successful player as a f2p user.
  3. TheBlackChick

    Let's Discuss Viking!

    Luckily, Dictator is so bad that barely anyone uses it. Viking and Hunter are a lot better choices if you want to perform well in battles.
  4. TheBlackChick

    Let's Discuss Thunder!

    was anyone lucky enough to get more than 1k dmg with Thunder in 1 shot?
  5. TheBlackChick

    Let's Discuss Isida!

    No more self healing m8. It has been removed because it made Isida just OP
  6. точек = point плиз = another way of saying "please" спс = short form of спасибо = thanks
  7. Even after matchamking system is introduced you'll still be able to create custom battles (which are most likely the same thing as PRO Battles) for free and avoid being slaughtered so the game will offer some solutions for f2p users to compete against buyers (just as it provides right now)
  8. what's the point of doing missions if this makes you suffer? just do what you need to enjoy the game...
  9. How does this update favor buyers?
  10. TheBlackChick

    Winning team members quitting battle

    This situation is not uncommon at high ranks. It's mainly caused by organized groups of players who want to have some fun by turning the tide in a certain battle and it's true that one side starts losing players. However, after some of the members from the winning side leave chances are that other people will join, people that most likely have no idea who are they going to fight against.
  11. TheBlackChick

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Man-O-War consists of Thunder and Hornet and this combo doesn't seem to be the best...I'd suggest you to get this kit only if you want to pair Thunder with your Viking. Then you may get Rail and start playing XP/BP since you'll get Hornet anyway from a kit... Or you can go for any other turret that you like.
  12. For a better understanding I recommend you to watch the most recent Q&A in which this subject was discussed as well. If I remember correctly with the introduction of the matchmaking system PRO Passes will be removed, but people will still be able to create their own "Custom battles" if they don't want to use that matching system. Now this update seems really interesting...I assume the battles will become a bit more intense since players from the RU community seem to be stronger in terms of equipment and we will probably face them a lot more often now.
  13. :huh: I suppose this part of your reply isn't for me...
  14. TheBlackChick

    What to buy? Which is better?

    In a battle the key to succes is to counter the strongest players in the enemy team. In order to do that you will most likely need to change to a turret that they don't have much protection against and also change to a module that counters their turrets. So to be efficient you may need a few turrets and modules. Moreover, MUs make less of a difference than they used to. That's why some prefer to do that. It's not bad to have some MUs on your equipment as well if you can afford. At least 5 since the first ones are really cheap. As for having a full garage, getting all hulls is a waste. You will probably need only one from each category.
  15. I don't remember any recent battle in which a certain turret was used by too many players so I think the game balance is just fine as it is now.
  16. TheBlackChick

    Patch Update 456 - Video by Hazel-Rah

    I would normally agree with you but Golfinray once said that he "snipes people with his firebird" so... :ph34r:
  17. TheBlackChick

    Geo.1 - Inactivity

    Unfortunately, player got stuck in the battle, and in such cases it is necessary to call a moderator.
  18. TheBlackChick

    May Holidays, Sales and Goodies Coming!

    I like this zero supply thing. It promotes drugging so it makes it easier to turn the tide of a battle and that's more fun for me...And more fun for organized groups of players as well. It has it's benefits in DM too since now you can actually compete against people capable to spam 1,2,3,4,5 with lower supply usage than before. Bonus, it makes it even better if you can spam 1,2,3,4,5 as well.
  19. Does double damage affect the damage dealt by mines as well? I think I've seen of my mines dealing 3600 dmg...that's why I ask.
  20. TheBlackChick

    Ahh, I see

    Happy to see someone with enough brain and patience to notice that.
  21. TheBlackChick

    Let's Discuss Supplies!

    Don't buy those 100 kits. Just do at least one mission every day and then you should play XP/BP or PRO Battles to minimise your drug usage. As long as you don't enter drug wars too often you should have enough supplies to complete all your daily missions every day for the extra income and you should be able to have fun and do quite well in regular battles as well. Following this tactic I've earned quite a lot of supplies lately (especially because mission rewards were increased): I'm just kidding with that picture but I hope my post helps.
  22. TheBlackChick

    What to buy? Which is better?

    You already seem to have enough M2 equipment. I don't see why you would need Hammer or Mammoth so I'd recommend you saving for an M3 kit. If you have enough crystals to spend then Hammer is a better choice, unless you play a lot of Island and Arena.
  23. Yes. However, there is still a problem. People play DM because of the gameplay it offers. People expect every single tanker to fight for himself and himself only. I think Maf's ideea is good, but not for DM. Why would we change a gampeplay that many seem to enjoy as it is? I think it's better to create a new game mode or change how TDM works because TDM needs to get more popular one way or another.
  24. TheBlackChick

    Let's Discuss Twins!

    too bad there's plenty of modules with protection against it at my rank :(
  25. TheBlackChick

    Let's Discuss Freeze!

    I used to think alterations for freeze aren't really that important, but this guy was using the corosiv mix alteration and made me actually consider getting it or maybe the other one. What do you think about the alterations? Has anyone tried them?
×
×
  • Create New...