Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Total_SkiIl

Tanker
  • Posts

    3 146
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Total_SkiIl

  1. Total_SkiIl

    NEW OVERDRIVE !

    THE CLICKBAIT!
  2. I has to hurry.. Edit: Done. I do not expect to win a prize, but it is far better than my previous attempts at this contest. :D Edit 2: I really hope that we do not have to wait for around 2 years again for a re-run of this amazing classic. If the newspaper team can afford time to do this once every other issue, that would be great
  3. The British 79th Armoured Division had a flame thrower tank named Crocodile (a modified Churchill tank), part of a series of modified tanks called 'Hobart's Funnies', specifically made for the Operation Neptune (or you can call them D-Day landings). Which is way before than the U.S. Army research started (which as you have written, did on 1954. But D-Day happened in 1944). Edit: The T-26 light infantry tank was modified to a flame thrower tank way before in 1930s.
  4. Total_SkiIl

    New Maps in MM, Turret Balance, New XT

    I cannot understand what actually happened to Magnum (except for its splash damage nerf, which is nice) and Striker. Can't find a difference .-. I will be glad if any of the other experienced forumers will be able to point out the changes to me, either here or in PM.
  5. Total_SkiIl

    Congratulatory post

    congrats @HammerGod I'm late, I know ;P
  6. You keep downloading the plug-in Flash player, and not Standalone Flash player.
  7. Let me give you a definite answer instead of the generic ones. You downloaded Flash player, not Standalone Flash player. Just search for Standalone Flash player on google, solved. Or follow the wiki links. :D
  8. Total_SkiIl

    Congratulatory post

    Congratulations @MSI! Congratulations to @Stratosphere on the rankup!
  9. You really didn't ever read about helper positions requirements? Except for Newspaper reporter, they all require such sensitive information. I wonder why, too. Maybe because of 'reasons'.
  10. Total_SkiIl

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Then please stop posting stuff that is a pain to the eye. :^)
  11. Total_SkiIl

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I would highly suggest you stop using auto-correct.
  12. Total_SkiIl

    Gold Boxes!

    go apply
  13. Total_SkiIl

    New Maps in MM, Turret Balance, New XT

    Soon it will be 5, then 3, then 2, then 1, and finally Tanki will be closed.
  14. Total_SkiIl

    Tanki World Records

    the order of quotes is messed up I know
  15. Total_SkiIl

    New Maps in MM, Turret Balance, New XT

    I bet you are a Magnum-only user. Or you don't play battles other than format ones.
  16. Total_SkiIl

    New Maps in MM, Turret Balance, New XT

    I was just thinking why Bobruisk wasn't added yet just a 2 weeks ago. Yay, @Hazel-Rah finally realised that Magnum isn't 'balanced'. Why in the world lower it to 9 minutes? Just because two digit numbers are too big to read?!
  17. Total_SkiIl

    Tanki World Records

    So then why in the world decline it?
×
×
  • Create New...