Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Total_SkiIl

Tanker
  • Posts

    3 146
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Total_SkiIl

  1. Total_SkiIl

    Farewell from Nives

    Okay, I can't seem to think any 'goodbye message' here, as I don't really think goodbyes are worth it. So, yeah. Now I am waiting for the new EN CM, hopes high.
  2. Total_SkiIl

    ★ Tanki Online Wiki Hub ★

    I meant, it doesn't make sense to have it under completed in the future development plans page.
  3. Total_SkiIl

    ★ Tanki Online Wiki Hub ★

    Clan system still hasn't been completed as an update for it was announced to be 'planned/in the works' in a vlog around a year ago. It was said that clans will have a special currency and you can increase member slots with that currency. I will find the vlog if required.
  4. Total_SkiIl

    What to buy? Which is better?

    I still have to decide between Smoky or Hammer, any help on that? List the pros and cons in detail, please.
  5. Total_SkiIl

    ★ Tanki Online Wiki Hub ★

    only devs touch that page
  6. Total_SkiIl

    Engineer Drone, Overdrive Color Update

    lol more experimentation
  7. Total_SkiIl

    What to buy? Which is better?

    I am very confused on whether to get M4 Smoky/M4 Hammer or buy M3 Firebird/M3 Twins (plus its no splash alteration) + M3 Dictator on Halloween sales.
  8. Total_SkiIl

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Not sure what you mean by "Electra", I guess you mean Voltage. My opinion would be go for Boar, its a good buy and Rico is pretty safe from any more experimentation by devs for now.
  9. Total_SkiIl

    ★ Tanki Online Wiki Hub ★

    Why the extra 'L' in the Duet Masters Plasma Fights results spoiler?
  10. Total_SkiIl

    Turret Balance, Holiday Paint Update

    It doesn't have to be that way, forever. Now, its much more worthwhile for a Shaft to go and attack instead of just sitting and picking off light hulls to get a huge d/l. Plus, you get more score doing that, isn't that a good thing? Yes it is. Oh brother, the huge nerf! Tanki is dead!!111! I was getting the same scores before, just more or less depending on what enemy team was composed of. So, yeah, huge nerf big deal.
  11. Total_SkiIl

    [Issue 80] Road To 1,000,000 Crystals

    Following the same thing, and have 230k, 1 M2/M2 combo, a drone,1 thousand of repairs, and nearly 3 thousand of each supply on @Total.Skill.
  12. Total_SkiIl

    Turret Balance, Holiday Paint Update

    That wasn't even my best result, just a random one that was worth posting here.
  13. Total_SkiIl

    Turret Balance, Holiday Paint Update

    I wonder what he gonna say about this now.
  14. Total_SkiIl

    Turret Balance, Holiday Paint Update

    I hope this helps you.
  15. Total_SkiIl

    Turret Balance, Holiday Paint Update

    Yeah man, Tanki is so dead. Shaft ruined, oml: Twins nerfed!11!111:
  16. Total_SkiIl

    Turret Balance, Holiday Paint Update

    I cannot seem to grab what you are saying, as first you start off with how Shaft's 'nerf' ruined the gameplay, then you end it on the "tanki is p2w!!" note. If possible, please explain what you are trying to say in a clearer language, so that at least I can understand. :p
  17. Total_SkiIl

    Talk Computers!

    $500 = around 35k INR go PM
  18. Total_SkiIl

    Turret Balance, Holiday Paint Update

    I'd expect that happening soon, to be honest.
  19. Total_SkiIl

    Turret Balance, Holiday Paint Update

    You can remove it already using the 'Unstable Plasma' alteration. :D Please elaborate on the 'arbitrary' changes, as I see nothing here except for devs just experimenting around with stuff.
  20. Total_SkiIl

    Turret Balance, Holiday Paint Update

    Sure it was, I know the gameplay having used Shaft myself. But you have to agree, majority of the Shaft users don't really pair it with anything except Mammoth, and you know it that Mammoth is far off from being 'fast'. The reload still is pretty quick, or you can just use some arcade shots to finish them off. For real though, Shaft users shouldn't really be targeting a light hull unless its taking the flag/ball, as most of the time a light hull can get behind cover easily while a Shaft tries to get a clear shot on them.
  21. Total_SkiIl

    Turret Balance, Holiday Paint Update

    buff twins more pls decrease reload by 99% and increase range by 100% okay? plz thx The main point is, why THE HECK you think that Twins needed ANY buff? That increased range and other things is just too lenient on the Twins users. -_- Time to buy Twins and its alt on next sale, gonna scrap my plans for Smoky/Hammer M4. For Shaft, it got nerfed, but not that heavily as people might think. Arcade shots will be used more often now. Plus most of the time you'd be sitting with a full-charge loaded into the sniper mode anyway, can't understand why this much negative feedback by the community. Freeze's nerf isn't big at all, will test it out tomorrow. Although if you want to nerf something, my dear devs, please take a look onto Firebird. Great nerfing exercise material.
  22. Total_SkiIl

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    lol you forgot @Golfinray was in Reds, I wonder if he called you a 'cheater' :lol:
  23. Total_SkiIl

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Ranked up
×
×
  • Create New...