Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

21985_the_master

Tanker
  • Posts

    795
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 21985_the_master

  1. 21985_the_master

    [Forum Game] 1,000,000 Posts

    36 756
  2. 21985_the_master

    [Forum Game] Survive the Above User's Attack

    And then I am going to drink the antidote of it. PUM gets attacked by the Mutant.sheep!!!
  3. 21985_the_master

    [Forum Game] 1,000,000 Posts

    36 754
  4. 21985_the_master

    [Forum Game] The sentence

    I still want my Legacy .
  5. 21985_the_master

    [Forum Game] Have You Ever? [HYE]

    Yup HYE tried to spam TO?
  6. 21985_the_master

    [Forum Game] Combine Turrets with Hulls

    Harneum Ricochet+Hornet?
  7. 21985_the_master

    [Forum Game] 1,000,000 Posts

    36 752
  8. 21985_the_master

    [Forum Game] Have You Ever? [HYE]

    Yup in COD HYE killed a dog?
  9. 21985_the_master

    [Forum Game] 1,000,000 Posts

    36 750
  10. 21985_the_master

    [Forum Game] Have You Ever? [HYE]

    Yup HYE tasted pitagyro?
  11. 21985_the_master

    [Forum Game] Combine Turrets with Hulls

    Tiker Smoky+Wasp?
  12. 21985_the_master

    [Forum Game] 1,000,000 Posts

    36 748
  13. 21985_the_master

    [Forum Game] Have You Ever? [HYE]

    Nope? HYE used hacks to get a goldbox?
  14. 21985_the_master

    [Forum Game] 1,000,000 Posts

    36 746
  15. 21985_the_master

    [Forum Game] Combine Turrets with Hulls

    Hirebet Smoky+Dictator.
  16. 21985_the_master

    [Forum Game] Survive the Above User's Attack

    I get on my UFO spaceship and I go back to eath. PUM is in a shell that is going to crash on the Mars surface!!!
  17. 21985_the_master

    [Forum Game] The sentence

    But I want my Legacy now.
  18. 21985_the_master

    [Forum Game] 1,000,000 Posts

    36 744
  19. 21985_the_master

    [Forum Game] Survive the Above User's Attack

    As I said before I live in Mars and there is not web. PUM went to the deep web and got hacked and a hitman is coming for you!
  20. 21985_the_master

    [Forum Game] The sentence

    I want my Legacy
  21. 21985_the_master

    [Forum Game] 1,000,000 Posts

    36 742
  22. 21985_the_master

    [Forum Game] Survive the Above User's Attack

    No problem I live in Mars. PUM is going to die from a giant fidget spinner!!!
  23. 21985_the_master

    [Forum Game] Combine Turrets with Hulls

    Freezator Magnum+Wasp?
×
×
  • Create New...