-
Posts
795 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by 21985_the_master
-
I have Captain Americas shield so guess what.Im dead but my ghost exists. PUM is haunted by a giant fidget spinner.
-
36 740
-
Mignatorum Viking+Shaft?
-
2 127
-
36 738
-
[Forum Game] How Many Years From Now...
21985_the_master replied to Rocket_Raccoon_XXX in Forum Games
I will do something that I dont know. 3 days from now... -
Newbie
-
36 736
-
36 734
-
2125
-
36 732
-
Why your name has a lot of sevens?
-
Anyone want to trade?
-
36 728
-
you died I like reading_______.
-
[Forum Game] there's more gissmo/legends or low rankers?
21985_the_master replied to yonatanthesuper in Forum Games
-289 -
Me and Musa Have you ever been to Paris?
-
[Forum Game] How Many Years From Now...
21985_the_master replied to Rocket_Raccoon_XXX in Forum Games
I am going to continue studying. 46 years from now... -
[Forum Game] The player with no like on his/her post wins.
21985_the_master replied to Dawn.of.Legend in Forum Games
Posted 27 Dec 2017 - 09:46 I can't believe it: Som126 is one hell of a traitor. :angry: -
World is full of Me. I like _____
-
Nope Rocket_Raccoon_XXX?
-
Posted 27 Dec 2017 - 09:46 I can't believe it: Som126 is one hell of a traitor. :angry: Posted 27 Dec 2017 - 09:46 I can't believe it: Som126 is one hell of a traitor. :angry:
Jump to content


































































