Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

21985_the_master

Tanker
  • Posts

    795
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 21985_the_master

  1. 21985_the_master

    [Forum Game] Fill in the blanks

    really This is ______
  2. 21985_the_master

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Player trooll has been banned for 2 weeks.Reason:Because im posting this ban!!!
  3. 21985_the_master

    [Forum Game] Countries

    Nigeria
  4. 21985_the_master

    [Forum Game] Basketball

    Pass 1
  5. 21985_the_master

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Should I buy a container?
  6. 21985_the_master

    Black Friday in Tanki!

    AWESOME
  7. 21985_the_master

    Community Event: Tankiball

    Yeah I think it is going to be fun if lower ranks can participate too!!!
  8. 21985_the_master

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I show that image today:
  9. 21985_the_master

    [Forum Game] Basketball

    Steal
  10. 21985_the_master

    [Forum Game] Word Games

    street
  11. 21985_the_master

    [Forum Game] Survive the Above User's Attack

    So i get offline. PUM gets haunted by trooll!!!!
  12. 21985_the_master

    [Forum Game] Survive the Above User's Attack

    Its me and I am a ghost so nothing.(I dont have soul) PUM is not a drakoula hunter and a drakoula want to kill him.LOL
  13. 21985_the_master

    Clan Championship X Fan Paints now available!

    Yeah I prefer Vavilion xD
  14. 21985_the_master

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Vavilion its awesome I also bought it!!!
  15. 21985_the_master

    [Forum Game] Survive the Above User's Attack

    And then you got banned for posting an inapropriate number.So everything dissapeared. PUM gets hunted by my ghost!!!!
  16. 21985_the_master

    Ask Players – AMA

    Cmon guys AMA.
  17. 21985_the_master

    [Forum Game] 1,000,000 Posts

    38 518
  18. 21985_the_master

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Player fury987 has been banned.Reason:Posting his own issues in the forum games section.
×
×
  • Create New...