-
Posts
882 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by NXS_Neta_King
-
dislike
-
Nives Give me something to tell you. I already have a whole hour trying to go into Battle and then after a minute it loads I get/Re Enter and then I tried again and it's the same! And what about the X 10 Gold Boxs that is not fair for everybody! The day was filled with Lags
-
Hoping for good news.And you need to understand that was yesterday lags
-
Ez Change from 391,928 to 418 413
-
What about x10 gold boxs...
-
BRING BACK X10 AGAIN that is not fair!! all day was a lags!
-
Really not fair... All day lags.. How can I have fun on Halloween X 10 if It loads forever ...
-
where is map halloween
-
i changed like 10 times for get it
-
Cant Wait :P Nives tomorrrow is x10 ? golds
-
Next Video is Halloween!! :wub:
-
going to buy tomorrrow Special offer :P
-
Waiting to tomorrrow for Special Offer :wub:
-
why on 29/10/2017 tanki why...... (x10 golds)
-
X3 Founds and X10 golds!! OMG
-
OMG HALLOWEEN IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Today we're going to get all the information)
-
Waiting for news :P
Jump to content



































































