-
Posts
882 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by NXS_Neta_King
-
Right :wub:
-
Great!
-
Halloween :wub: Tomorrow in the VLOG
-
Right...
-
No Lags, so Good Update
-
@Ninja Premium? Buyer :wub:
-
Tanki online is not lagger! nice work Tanki :)
-
I remember a few weeks ago I was in Tanki Test Server was the Server that was quality HTML5 too strong and it destroys the eye hoping it won't be
-
that is HTML5?
-
when is it?
-
From 376,967 Update it to 380 470
-
Good luck to everyone about the Dream Tank :wub: :P
-
When I can see how many kills did.
-
Please Stop With This Lags
-
ok thx
-
maybe to add more time? to GiveAway Kills?
-
This thing spent time. i have to do more 1k kills till 21:00 UTC With no lags I have can do it.
-
can you answer on what i said? about GiveAway Kills?
-
This is because the lags Tanki need to understand it!Maybe add more time.
-
Nives you need to understand it i have to do 2 k kills for Crazy Weekend and how i can to complete it? There's to much lags? Or Server Update?
-
what is it Browser?
-
lags....
-
Fine!!
-
Why every time I have this problem :angry:
Jump to content



































































