Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

NXS_Neta_King

Tanker
  • Posts

    882
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NXS_Neta_King

  1. NXS_Neta_King

    Unified Battle List and Chat channels

    When I left my battle it claimed to me full of time and had nothing else to do
  2. NXS_Neta_King

    Unified Battle List and Chat channels

    Nives now have lags..
  3. NXS_Neta_King

    [Community HQ] now OPEN

    Nives How old are you?
  4. NXS_Neta_King

    [Community HQ] now OPEN

    Yes, I also wanted to ask why is it always closed?
  5. NXS_Neta_King

    [Community HQ] now OPEN

    Nives What do you like to eat? : :P
  6. NXS_Neta_King

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Lets Play With @Ninja @SlowMotion :wub:
  7. I'm Waiting to Halloween :wub:
  8. NXS_Neta_King

    Unified Battle List and Chat channels

    Nives There is another problem in tanki When i am in a battle and my friend invite me to the map I can not see the map only if I get out of the map I was and then I can see it
  9. NXS_Neta_King

    Unified Battle List and Chat channels

    Nives Now no Lags :)
  10. NXS_Neta_King

    Ghost Animator TO

    :rolleyes:
  11. NXS_Neta_King

    Unified Battle List and Chat channels

    New update na na ba ba ba xd
  12. NXS_Neta_King

    Unified Battle List and Chat channels

    There are no more lags.. maybe less
  13. NXS_Neta_King

    Unified Battle List and Chat channels

    When's that going to work out?
  14. NXS_Neta_King

    Unified Battle List and Chat channels

    I like the new update but lags ((
  15. NXS_Neta_King

    Unified Battle List and Chat channels

    Still lags... :wacko:
  16. NXS_Neta_King

    Unified Battle List and Chat channels

    really now when When I play with @Ninja <_<
  17. NXS_Neta_King

    Ghost Animator TO

    150 kills in 10 mintues :$
  18. NXS_Neta_King

    Unified Battle List and Chat channels

    Yes , Same thing
  19. NXS_Neta_King

    Unified Battle List and Chat channels

    It shows me that for 10 minutes or 15 minutes after the Server Update And I did some Refresh twice
×
×
  • Create New...