-
Posts
3 221 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
9
Everything posted by yellowghetto
-
What Is Your Opinion About the Current State of Tanki Online?
yellowghetto replied to Maf in Game Discussion
Hyperion and Crisis enters the chat. -
What Is Your Opinion About the Current State of Tanki Online?
yellowghetto replied to Maf in Game Discussion
NERF DEFENDER. NERF VIKING. -
What Is Your Opinion About the Current State of Tanki Online?
yellowghetto replied to Maf in Game Discussion
So relatable -
Until you get a critical hit. Then its dammnnnnn
-
I actually will most likely buy it for collection. Blunderbuss is still my favorite when comparing it with Armor-Piercing Shot.
-
I’ve been really ticked off for repeatedly pulling Jammer Immunities because it was so useless. It might finally pay off. I currently have Jammer Immunity for Wasp, Hornet, Hopper, Viking, Hunter, Dictator, Titan, and Mammoth. Also that’s what I do to start
-
I’ve been really ticked off for repeatedly pulling Jammer Immunities because it was so useless. It might finally pay off. I currently have Jammer Immunity for Wasp, Hornet, Hopper, Viking, Hunter, Dictator, Titan, and Mammoth.
-
I’m buying this Augment. It might save TJR mode from stupid Vikings.
-
valid Drone additional supplies consumption
yellowghetto replied to numericable in Ideas and Suggestions
FACTS. Like the Hyperion Drone and the Crisis Drone! Upvoted. -
That would be weird and unnecessary
-
What Is Your Opinion About the Current State of Tanki Online?
yellowghetto replied to Maf in Game Discussion
According to V-LOG 309. They mentioned features for improving the Clan System such as having new leaders, changing the flag, tag, name, and adding new player slots would cost Tankoins, when creating the Clan itself is 3000 Tankoins! That is absolutely ridiculous. Without extra perks from Clans, such as the idea of Clan Missions where the Clan needs to participate and be active, there should be no reason to add these changes if they cost Tankoins. Tanki, I hope you seriously consider making the Clan Improvements FREE as a Quality of Life change. Thoughts? -
According to V-LOG 309. They mentioned features for improving the Clan System such as having new leaders, changing the flag, tag, name, and adding new player slots would cost Tankoins, when creating the Clan itself is 3000 Tankoins! That is absolutely ridiculous. Without extra perks from Clans, such as the idea of Clan Missions where the Clan needs to participate and be active, there should be no reason to add these changes if they cost Tankoins. Tanki, I hope you seriously consider making the Clan Improvements FREE as a Quality of Life change.
-
To be fair. 2K GS at that rank is very bad.
-
Alright, they fixed it rather quickly. Good on them. Overall event, 7/10. 15 Minute matches are fun as hell, but it means more Supplies being used for me.
-
Disgusting. This update had brought nothing but bugs. Multiple battles I have joined, the games end abruptly without the Game Requirements being met, or Battle Time. Also, on Mobile, I don’t lag in frames nor high Ping, yet I self destruct randomly upon spawning. Until fixed. 0/10
-
Shaft looks like a prototype Sledgehammer Rounds Isida Destructive Nanobots Icon is holding a knife and pistol LOL Twins probably piercing Magnum is Heat and Cold They already do that in game. Pay attention.
-
There are a lot of new assets in the HTML5 version. Strong PC's still reliably get 60 FPS or higher. I don't use any sort of high-end PCs at the moment but I play with friends who do. Personally, I don't have a problem with playing at 30-40 FPS ?
-
5 MM maps you would do anything in tanki to not be put in ever again, and why?
yellowghetto replied to PirateSpider in Archive
Just delete big maps. Hate them. Who knows who asked for them. -
What Is Your Opinion About the Current State of Tanki Online?
yellowghetto replied to Maf in Game Discussion
I wish Tanki would release the drop percentage chances for their Containers. -
Instead of the Repair Kit mission, what about something new like. Receive healing from any source #/#? It can be both Repair Kits, and from players who use Isida.
-
Probably regarding Weekly Missions. Such as, Complete Daily Missions. 0/8. It will be probably be replaced with something as the first Weekly Mission slot like the, "Use Overdrive 100 times in Matchmaking Battles." In last week's V-LOG, they mentioned about changing how Weekly Missions will work slightly.
-
It's culture.
-
It does connect. You cannot visually see lightning connect, until it makes contact with an enemy tank. It is the same with the PC version of the game.
-
ZAP
-
Is Electromagnetic Accelerator "Scout" the new Thunder?
yellowghetto replied to TheCongoSpider in Archive
I don't hate Status Augments. I hate Augments and items that give reload hacks. I.E Longer range weapons which shouldn't have rapid fire. Railgun Scout. Smoky Autocannon. Viking OD. Shaft RFM. BROKEN
Jump to content


































































