Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

yellowghetto

Tanker
  • Posts

    3 221
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    9

Everything posted by yellowghetto

  1. It wasn't OP before. It is OP now because of the damage nerf is basically gone. "I don't use OP things because it takes the fun out of it." Do you even have any of the Augments listed?
  2. SAME. Until it was ruined. Current Stun Rounds is pretty trash. People think it is OP. Stun come completely random. Usually 3-4 Railgun shots. Trash. I miss Stun every shot, but lasted 1-2 seconds.
  3. EMP Immunity Mobile players have a cheat called aimbot. Gauss locks on no matter what, takes away any skill.
  4. yellowghetto

    Tanks in Space

    What is the radar even for?
  5. yellowghetto

    Tanks in Space

    Looks more red to me :O
  6. yellowghetto

    Tanks in Space

    Me day by day in Tanki. In-game. And its events. 1. ? 2. ? 3. ? 4. ? 5. ? 6. ? 7. ? Repeat.
  7. yellowghetto

    Tanks in Space

    @MysticBlood
  8. yellowghetto

    Tanks in Space

    Did you not read the post by Marcus?
  9. Let's remove damage while we are at it ?
  10. yellowghetto

    Tanks in Space

    If you even manage to get to a planet.
  11. yellowghetto

    Tanks in Space

    Why aren't you complaining. You like pay to win?
  12. yellowghetto

    Tanks in Space

    I'm forced to since I do Daily Mission to complete the Challenge. Where it actually contains a Skin.
  13. yellowghetto

    Tanks in Space

    You heard it here first. This is a waste of time.
  14. yellowghetto

    Bugs and Glitches Reports

    I don't have a recording, so it is something to look out for. This bug really pisses me off as I should have gotten counted Finish CTF Battles. Lost my score, and crystals because the incident happened at the end. It happens when equipping Vulcan, when there are too many elements on the screen, the bullets from Vulcan just crashes the entire client, and you are forced to restart the Client. Super annoying, no other explanation for this. B.O.L.O
  15. yellowghetto

    Tanks in Space

    You said so yourself! Nice
  16. yellowghetto

    Tanks in Space

    We are talking about Tanki. But yes, that is a reflection on life. Nothing is free.
  17. yellowghetto

    Tanks in Space

    again, nothing is free. Daily Missions. Are not free. Free is like the 100, 1000 Crystals in the Shop. Free: (adv) Without cost or payment.
  18. yellowghetto

    Tanks in Space

    Nothing is free. You are burning far more Supplies in Battles to complete the Special missions. How many Crystals do the Supplies cost? Go on. Count.
  19. yellowghetto

    Tanks in Space

    #ItIsTimeToQuit
  20. yellowghetto

    Tanks in Space

    Is this a waste of time or what? Will it even be possible or complete-able as a free to play??
  21. yellowghetto

    Tanks in Space

    Not sure, I think it will appear the following day. If I am wrong, someone correct me.
  22. yellowghetto

    Tanks in Space

    If you dont complete day 1, you dont get day 2
  23. yellowghetto

    Tanks in Space

    5000 mission? Completed that in like 3 hours.
  24. yellowghetto

    Tanks in Space

    @Spy Will this event even be possible as a free to play to be completed?
  25. yellowghetto

    Tanks in Space

    Like Chrome, stuff are in Russian, black screen. Edit: I see the launcher now.
×
×
  • Create New...