Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

yellowghetto

Tanker
  • Posts

    3 221
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    9

Everything posted by yellowghetto

  1. yellowghetto

    Secret Party

    Yeah, and I got 313 Stars which wasn't added to my account.
  2. yellowghetto

    Run another Mad Tanks event

    When I wrote this I was referring to your topic list, I interpreted your use of the word "redo" as that you wanted to rework the Mad Tanks experiment as a whole rather than adding on. Did you wanting to redo the experiment as in change it? Or the have the experiment include your list of changes? ? I already know your answer now, so leave a shrug and another flame like you normally do.
  3. yellowghetto

    Run another Mad Tanks event

    And I'm not convinced you labeled OD charge times were doubled.
  4. Okay, okay. Agree and disagree on this. Augments were created to give more diversity to the game. While some Augments are clearly stronger than others, it doesn't ruin the element or uniqueness of a Turret if they add Status Augments. No Turret except Firebird or Freeze applied a "Status Effect" in the earlier years of the project. Lots of Forum players complain about Status Augments, but then immediately turn to a point of Turrets becoming too similar to each other when someone likes to bring it up. As an owner of two free to play accounts, and playing every day, I have no problem of collecting Status Augments, and acquiring high GS. The standard Containers added Legendary Augments seemed to have given free-to-play players a decent chance of collecting them before reaching the high ranks. If someone doesn't try to finish Challenges, or do missions for Containers, why should they randomly get buffs to their accounts? You might as well play PRO-Battles, to which the Devs are currently working on. Lastly, about your comment on perfect balance between f2p, and p2w. I have to agree with the people above. There is obviously no balance between someone who has the money to spend on Tanki for 200 Ultra Containers verses the average player who just plays and do missions every day. Yeah, in case you didn't know he is correct. Press accounts are for Content, and are not readily available to all the YouTubers at all times. There are additional rules for press accounts such as, not supposed to catch Gold Boxes, or finishing matches to take away the normal player's fund. In a way besides content, it is a way for the YTbers to test out new Augments. Edit: My apologies, got distracted and didn't see your full discussion, but I am pretty sure press accounts are still monitored in some way shape or form. I don't think a YouTuber would want to risk breaking the rules anyways because it could get them cancelled from the YouTubers TO program.
  5. I agree, I already adapted to the new age of Tanki, and it provides a lot more ways to play the game than it did before. It's a shame a group of people don't.
  6. Status Durations halved does nothing. It only ruins the long range Turrets with slow reload. With tank HP doubled, the only viable way to destroy enemies, are by using short or melee range Turrets which is incredibly unbalanced. I do not see on the post where you would want OD charges nerfed. Only buffing damage to compensate for the doubled health. Tanks with doubled health will make Tanks nearly impossible to destroy without Status Augments. No nerf to Modules? Immunity's still exist? Long range Turrets become cringe? Healing halved is an interesting suggestion. With another Mad Tanks event, I can see ASL being ruined, TDM battles becoming bland, SGE being impossible to win without Status Augments (It already sorta is, but the current Tank HP makes it possible to destroy tanks quick enough to prevent team dominance) , TJR being ruined by Vikings (not that it already isn't), CP being bland, and CTF being Medium Hulls only (not that it already isn't). The only logical nerf you suggested are the speed bonuses being halved. Trickster Drones are running rampant with Paladin ODs. I'd rather see Trickster Drone or Paladin OD's polarization effect, or Viking OD duration nerfed than seeing all Tanks with double HP.
  7. Agree, and disagree. It took away the element the old Tanki had. Simply being Double Armor and Double Damage. But with the current situation of unbalanced Drones, and Drones a primary third wheel of garage upgrades and GS, you have no other choice but to accept it, and upgrade Drones. There are many players at high ranks with low GS, Brutus is the way to go to make up for the lost.
  8. I give a lot of shrugs because I disagree with a lot of people on the Forum, is there something wrong with that? It isn't the same as searching through old posts and just spamming shrugs just to get payback or something. Just like now I give a shrug to you. It isn't spamming.
  9. Brutus is actually really good. Allows you to save Supplies at such a cheap price. Edit: I actually maxed Brutus last weekend ?
  10. This is to add on the the Declined post "Something really needs to be done about the "shrug" reaction feature." @Abellia My opinion on the matter is that I think the shrug only looks bad if you are just spamming on purpose. This just proves my point.
  11. Indeed it does True Yeah, when I was like 13 I thought of an idea like this too. Before, Twins was just known for DPS and impact force, and it could've been OP. Now Ig, it would be pretty cool. Hopefully as a crystal-augment.
  12. yellowghetto

    Run another Mad Tanks event

    Mad tanks was one of the worst events that ever occured in the game. It made tanks nearly unkillable. Small maps get boring, and it is even more Overdrive reliant. Defender and Crisis Drones get stronger. Not very thought out. It also makes Status Augments even more mandatory.
  13. yellowghetto

    The game works! The token of apology

    Lucky that it was a Legendary, but unfortunately this Augment sucks. It is like Duplet, but bad.
  14. yellowghetto

    The MM Experience when playing in a Squad

    Yeah I’m my topic in Game Discussion, I uploaded rigged Group MM screenshots as well. This Barda CP game, instead of MM normally auto filling weak teams with Groups, this time, WE were the first to join the match. As a result, I’m not even kidding, nobody was joining that battle!!! It was literally just me, my friend, and one other dude. It seemed like a bugged 3v3 game, until the random guy on our team left, and the enemy team repeated got players joining while none joined ours. 100% rigged, 100% unfair. There is no point bringing friends to this game, when MM is just going to ruin games for you. Groups of 4 vs Randoms or other Groups were the best.
  15. yellowghetto

    Tanki Online turns 13!

    Where are the Dual Immunity Augments?
  16. I agree. I think the Crisis Drone is actually one of the bad tier Drones in the game right now. There are way too many Status Augments running around in the game, and it makes countering Crisis far to easy. Not to mention the amount of Supplies it takes to run the thing. I prefer Hyperion in most cases.
  17. Groups need a huge buff. This is literal proof of how rigged Groups are when it comes to MM. 1st image, I'm in a Group of just me and my friend @sunfenix. We were the only ones in this match and the MM system kept sending strong players to the enemy team. 2nd image, pretty much the same. It was just this 3K GS guy, me, and sunfenix, as the enemy team repeatedly got players joining their team. How is this fair? There is literally no point in playing Groups anymore if you are just fated to lose. I will keep updating this. Literally every time I play with friends, MM sends us to a game where our team has like 3K-5K GS, where the enemy team always have 8K - 9999 GS.
  18. So the solution was to nerf Containers and make the players far weaker. Thanks Hazel!
  19. yellowghetto

    YouTubers VS Developers

    Why does it say the Augment name in Chinese, but "Augment" is still in English? ?
  20. yellowghetto

    YouTubers VS Developers

    brooo normally I never watch Tanki streams, but this was an exception. I was watching the stream live with my friends, and holy hell. Seeing the Devs get destroyed was so entertaining
  21. yellowghetto

    YouTubers VS Developers

    It ranged from 1000-10000 Crystals I think. I agree. It would be cool if it was JUST the Paint for 100 Tankoins or something.
  22. yellowghetto

    YouTubers VS Developers

    It's pretty pricey, but it wasn't overpriced. What's overpriced are normal Tankoin packs and the 19990 Tankoin offers. The YouTubers vs Developer Bundles were worth its price. Nuclear, 50 Conts and 2 WEEKS of Premium.
  23. yellowghetto

    YouTubers VS Developers

    Scores: Round 1: 15-2 Round 2: 11-5 Round 3: 18-3 YouTubers SHREDDED
  24. yellowghetto

    YouTubers VS Developers

    Come on. Let this one slide! GO YOUTUBERS
×
×
  • Create New...