Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Bydo

Tanker
  • Posts

    20 543
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    57

Everything posted by Bydo

  1. Bydo

    Complaint Book

    Sir I never said it was a bug. its more of a pain seeing we expect full battles . not pulled into half battles giving us little to no chances on making stars . we WANT FULL BATTLES. why drag us into less then 5 minutes . don't waste my time on part battles.
  2. Bydo

    Complaint Book

    battles are not full timer. been getting added into battles which are less then 5 minutes. .. fix this
  3. Bydo

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Thank you .. this is only my second time getting one . but not on the same accounts .. too bad I got it now when sales were over .. Thanks again
  4. one of the legendary all time greatest Drummer has died.. RIP Neil Peart, the virtuoso drummer of iconic Canadian band Rush who was revered by fans and fellow musicians as one of the greatest drummers of all time, has died at age 67. The influential musician and lyricist died Tuesday in Santa Monica, Calif., after having been diagnosed with brain cancer, according to a statement issued Friday by family . no other can come close to his talents . seen him in concerts and it was amazing entertainment .
  5. Bydo

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Season's Greetings ... to all who are celebrating .. sorry boys , but Santa was late on giving me my gift ..
  6. Bydo

    Contest - Catch the snowman!

    join the group . I saw nothing ...
  7. Bydo

    Contest - Catch the snowman!

    yupe been doing this since it started and now I just would like to be able to have 1 photo for my collection. this is the only reason . I have had photo's from all the past events in tanki for the past 7 years.
  8. Bydo

    Complaint Book

    Sir in the past . i have been told that it might not be a bug but more a issue with another players account with FPS/ Lag , on there account. this is why I questioned it.
  9. Bydo

    Contest - Catch the snowman!

    yupe i would like to say where they are but i would get banned , so just not seeing them means were playing in normal MM and there in premium MM . just find it unfair to those who don't do premium mm.
  10. Bydo

    Contest - Catch the snowman!

    more like were too hot for him to come around.. once he gets too close to us he runs away cause he's afraid to melt .. this seems to be my issue every event they have I seldom get any gold box's or win prizes . also it depends on our ranks. the guy on the top is level 11 where I'm only a 4 / 5 ranking legend.
×
×
  • Create New...