Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Bydo

Tanker
  • Posts

    20 542
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    57

Everything posted by Bydo

  1. Bydo

    Complaint Book

    not sure if this is lag on a players account or its a bug. seen it twice today in two different battle maps..
  2. Bydo

    Contest - Catch the snowman!

    so far been in many different battles and still have not seen any of these snowmen?
  3. Bydo

    [CDN] Canadian players

    Winners yea Canada winning the World JR's hockey gold was a great game , it could have gone either way..
  4. Bydo

    Episode 235 of the V-LOG is live!

    wow really complaining on how much a player is on tanki . they could be on line due to Logistics / making u-tube video's or just having a great time with mates who also play this game. seen this for so long over the 7 years of being here. these numbers don't surprise the long time regulars . in the past they should have looked at the numbers . back then players would spend more then 8 hours on line either chatting or battling it was that much fun. and yea I was one of those crazy people on server 5 chatting away. now were lucky to have 2 hours per day on line . for me being here passes the time instead of doing house work lol.
  5. Bydo

    Bugs and Glitches Reports

    MMM well sir If I did use it then I could see your point . but in this case my drones were not activated. nor do I even use this drone in battles. my main drone is saboteur due to it dropping mines . which have a better reaction then mechanic. also I'm in a CP battle so no need for any drones.
  6. Bydo

    Contest - Catch the snowman!

    I'm fully aware that it has not started. lets hope it is a little more challenging then today's
  7. Bydo

    Contest - Catch the snowman!

    well they better be way harder to kill then what they were today. killed the isida 2 times in the same battle..
  8. Bydo

    Happy Birthday!

    for those Celebrating in the month of January .. wishing all the best ..
  9. Bydo

    Bugs and Glitches Reports

    this is what has been happening in the past , it just happened again today. not sure why or if this is a issue?
  10. not sure but if others have to purchase stars with tankions ? .. what ended up happening for me was I bought my premium then the star for this months battle. but both ended up costing tankions instead of cash ?
×
×
  • Create New...