-
Posts
20 544 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
57
Everything posted by Bydo
-
Congratulations to all .. maryam98way to go girl you did it !!!!
-
good luck on your journey
-
same here , but now I want to go and do a more funner one.. thinking about it..
-
please don't use pink or purple paints . they don't suit the tanks in battles. stick to the manly colours which look more like tanks.. great another challenge and will be even more exciting when Halloween event rolls in.. for me putting this on hold for a week then I'm all in for battles..
-
time to get your coffee and your ....
-
went into juggernaut battle , and it was near the end of the battle and not the full battle.. also was killing the Juggernaut and it still had plenty of health left , when i was killed I ended up being the Juggernaut. there needs to be some kind of indicator or something to inform you that your it now. cause I did not even get time to shoot and I was killed then game over.
-
nice one .. lost for words on what to say..
-
Happy Birthday too September 30th: Ostrica Happy October's Birthdays ..
-
you stand a higher % chance in containers on getting something good . then to waste your tankions . think before you buy..
-
he could be running out of band-aids by now .. also in the beginning tanki X allowed players to buy all m1 turrets and hulls . which most did.. it only started to go down hill about 1 year ago when they started changing the battles . for me I left cause of too many nano bots on battles . there were everywhere and it got less fun to battle in..
-
yupe thought I would try just once more and see if my lady luck changes and to me still not that great, even though I'm seeing many others with 3000 crystals . it seems my account has been cursed to loose again.. its ok not really going to wasting tankions on something like a lottery ticket . most tickets in Canada give back a free ticket to try again.
-
my personal opinion is that they wont be doing one , due to Halloween and in the live chat If my memory is correctL did they not say something that they had to change the premium pass / pro passes . if there was ,normally we see it in the v-log a few days before it happens. so if there doing anything it might be a challenge of some sort but only a short event. not sure myself .
-
strange thing just happened , just finished this battle and the scores for everyone was posted, but in a blink of an eye the scores vanished and we ended up wit a 0 score board.
Jump to content











































































