-
Posts
20 543 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
57
Everything posted by Bydo
-
yupe biggest waste of tankions . when you spend 10 to only receive 1 coin .
-
buyers are not the only ones who can benefit from it. if you did the war missions last month and this month you would have gained Tankions from completion. to me I have all my items .only things I need to do now is upgrades and buy paints . which for the amount of time and crystals it cost. I'm not interested in doing it. most higher ranks are the same we have crystals but nothing to spend it on..
-
Yea mainly but if you have a Tim Horton's coffee I'm all for a coffee mainly at 10 pm then i'm up all night playing tanki lol
-
HA HA ,, its not the way I battle its more the set up I use. I love my Ricochet along with hornet . wont change it for anything in this world.. been with it for 6 years . yea I have tried other hulls. but nothing can beat my hornet and the skill i have to slide on ramps and do fun things with it.
-
nope I did not see this till just now.. making way to some of us not wanting to battle in it. why should we seeing the more kills from this tank it destroys the players K/D rating . this is why I stay out of all battles with Juggernaut mode.. Added Team Juggernaut mode; Removed DM Juggernaut mode; Added daily missions for the new Team Juggernaut mode;
-
need to be corrected .. they have not been a paint sale for some time now..would rather have paint added back into the sales . then I could get them . Discount: 25% on Garage Turrets, Hulls, Modules, Alterations, Drones, Supplies, Batteries
-
please don't not waste our time having these placed in missions. not many do this battle format
-
yea i realized it after I posted my comment.. what is the % on getting the 100 K . it got to be say 1 in 30 k in containers , so the odd's of getting one is slim to none.. ( just saying not sure what it really is .. someone please let us know what the odd's are )
-
wow only 10 tankions . what is happening tanki is now working for the players and giving us better deals .
-
great 2 X battle , this helps get my missions done for the war . it makes it more interesting to do. will be upgrading some items but mainly waiting for the Halloween specials ...
-
there seems to be a issue with the system Monday night. was playing all day and had strong protection , but when I went to the later night battles ( around 8:30 pm ) battles were some what too easy. yesterday went to a few battles and then found myself constantly getting destroyed . after a few battles I decided to go into the garage and my protection modules had only 1 unit on. it was missing my other two , which I never touched any of them to changed. this has happened in the past when there's been a update to the system. it removes or deletes protection modules that have been activated .
-
still waiting for an answer on this.. someone
-
can it be from other tanki on line locations . besides the V-log . such as in the live chats or Alternativa web pages
Jump to content











































































