Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Bydo

Tanker
  • Posts

    20 546
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    57

Everything posted by Bydo

  1. Bydo

    [CDN] Canadian players

    wow Canadian hockey team going for Gold .. Canada downed the Czech Republic 5-1 in semifinal play on Saturday, setting up a gold-medal finale against Finland for Sunday.
  2. will try it.. you never know it might still work first i'm using fully drugs and health bar is full so most of them are insida with hornet or titan . - basically medium hulls.. not sure if they have OD activated , most of them i destroy don't. rank unknown due to I would have to click on name and then go to rating which would take time and not be able to see my battle.. long range is not a issue due to i have the extra long shoot added - stage 2 i think not sure what its called ..
  3. thanks will try doing it your way maybe it will work way better.. seems not to be doing much for me what I mean is when I'm in a battle. I find that when I'm shooting a player with my ricochet . I find that my tank gets killed before there's does.. leaving me down and out . when I should be having a little change of destroying them . my health go's down faster then others in other words..
  4. do tell me more on what it do's cause all I see is that when activated it helps you to see where the players are . along with damage that can be dealt to the lower health bar , to get faster kills . sure it gives a stronger power shoot and wont allow them to get a full health bar.. but it also works the same when there killing me when its activated.. leaving hornet to be now weaker then others.. been seeing this from when they released it.. but if there is something I'm missing or got it wrong please let me know I would like to see it.. then maybe I can use the hornet in a better way in battles.. i'm not happy with the changes..
  5. it was a way better at getting kills ..now it feels like when I first started playing the game. having to struggle to get any kills.. ((
  6. dislike this OD on hornet now.. its now harder to get kills , before with OD the way it was it felt balanced,.. you need to lower the activation on other turrets, seeing there activated way more then Hornet.
  7. Bydo

    [CDN] Canadian players

    the Great North will be Eastern Champs .. bring it on ...
  8. Bydo

    Episode 212 of the V-LOG is live!

    not sure why tanki is promoting you tube channels when players are not allowed to post there's.. also would this not be a issues with only top you tubers getting there video's watched more then normal players . there are some who are just as good as there's but have not been noticed yet.. bring back video of the week.. also what is on sale for the birthday bash , it never said anything but the same old decorations .. not sure if its worth buying a bonus package when the odds are against most players..
  9. Bydo

    More Stars for you this weekend!

    yea the v-log explained it better . thanks
  10. I get all that , but when the system MM pulls you into battles with only 4 minutes or less on the timer.. or better yet games that are in the last 10 points in count down and game over. this just discourages players to even play.. to me just leave hornet the way it was , if they wanted to do anything to it then maybe increase it so it's activated less in battles from 15 to 18 .. this way were still activated but with a longer wait time . also the activation based on the expediences could be increased so this also would take longer to active.. for me right now its turning on every 10 to 15 ..giving others to rely on hornet to cover them in battles.. they need to decrease others who take out tank s in one touch.. or the dome needs to weaker or less staying on in battles..
  11. but what I don't get is they reduce it only to the lower experience scores , this will create a bigger issue.. when others who have a higher experience score will have it turning on more times , also faster in battles. making the 15 timer wait be nothing but will be more like less then 10 - 6 wait time to activate..
  12. Bydo

    More Stars for you this weekend!

    not only the premium pass we also get 2 x battle funds and gold box's dropping..
  13. Bydo

    Dissected: Combat

    Thanks guys will read this over the weekend.. never knew he had this all ready done.. great see you guys in the photo contest hehe..
  14. Bydo

    Discounts to light up your weekend!

    check this out .. stars are now up to 4 on winning team , but if you have the star pass its 8 stars per winning top player http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=380754
×
×
  • Create New...