Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Bydo

Tanker
  • Posts

    20 546
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    57

Everything posted by Bydo

  1. Bydo

    Goodbye TheTiredDave

    good luck
  2. Bydo

    GO LEAFS GO!

    yea who will win tomorrow ? I said it would be only 5 games and they will win.. I can also see ( I hope ) ALL CANADIAN Stanley cup winners .. kicking USA out of the running .. Bring it home Canada Hockey Teams..
  3. Bydo

    Happy Birthday!

    sorry Happy Birthday too cryptor
  4. Hippin_in_hawaii is and has been the lowest staff to date cause he was a W3 and was a W3 when he got in . check out page 605 ( start 600 to 605 ? ) in the congratulations page , it clearly shows him being congratulated on getting in and then passing and he was and still is a W3 to this date.. since when did any mod needed to prove they were the record holders . most only do it cause of battle achievements..
  5. this is bad I had it the right answer the first time then changed it .. ugh
  6. try searching in the newspaper history or in Wiki ..
  7. when they first appeared in the newspaper from new / youngest to the oldest
  8. very sneaky .. waiting for the winners from this one now.. seeing # 11 is out and its a challenge ..
  9. Bydo

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    sir I do normally do that if I'm uploading photos , but most are done with copy and paste . not sure why you can't see them ..
  10. keep up the great work .. we all have been enjoying it .. also just read the posting again and i'm discarding my email to you .. I miss read what you wrote.. typical old lady ..
×
×
  • Create New...