Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

caiosilvac

Tanker
  • Posts

    715
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by caiosilvac

  1. caiosilvac

    Container Project to Learn Reward Probabilities

    125 DD 5 Gold Boxes 10 days of premium
  2. caiosilvac

    Rugby, Assault updates

    I'm looking forwward to the day when Rugby is available in Pro battles. ASL usually encourages the use of cancerous weapons and tactics, both combat and strategy are ruined in this mode.
  3. I wouldn't mind winning an LGC module form a container if it offers a combination not seen in current modules.
  4. caiosilvac

    What to buy? Which is better?

    if the paint is not too expensive it's worth buying a kit, especially if you saved a lot of crystals. Buying a kit also gives early access to equipment, upgrade it and you're literally OP.
  5. caiosilvac

    War Herald, Issue #1

    I'm not from any of the nations involved so I can choose a side without feeling guilty :D
  6. caiosilvac

    Container Project to Learn Reward Probabilities

    I forgot to post this, from my alternate account In Love paint :wacko: :angry: :huh: 125 Mines 10k Crystals :wub:
  7. I met this M0 user in battle -> http://ratings.tankionline.com/en/user/nero635/ - nothing but M0 in his garage; He stayed in battle for 4 whole rounds, no one in his team complained either.
  8. caiosilvac

    War Herald, Issue #1

    Time to spend my hard earned supplies I guess. Camping Magnums will maintain the best KD ratio, this is kinda obvious...
  9. caiosilvac

    War is coming

    Saboteurs incoming!
  10. caiosilvac

    Container Project to Learn Reward Probabilities

    125 DD 250 all supplies 125 DD
  11. caiosilvac

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Tornado kit will allow you to play XP/BP which is profitable and will save you supplies, but it's probably more competitive, you might have a hard time playing it. Consider all the options before making a final decision.
  12. caiosilvac

    Containers Mission Rewards - Results & Discussion

    I've opened 18 containers so far (across 2 accounts) got one paint, 10 golds once and the rest were supplies and crystals. I got crystal rewards every week, on both accounts. Can't really complain, on the contrary. I've noticed that some players got the same paints in the same week, for example, I met 5 other players who won Disco from containers, I won that paint in the same week and they did. Two other players won Carbon in the same week too. You got Zombie twice, right? Do you think the system has a defined list of which paints will be rewarded at a certain period, or did I just witness a coincidence?
  13. caiosilvac

    War is coming

    I'll support both sides of the war and make a tidy profit out of it.
  14. Clear Internet Explorer cache.
  15. caiosilvac

    What to buy? Which is better?

    You could buy both turrets.
  16. caiosilvac

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Buy Viking and Magnum, like you told me. Just make sure your practice with Magnum on a lower account before you buy it M3. How's your ''brother'' by the way :ph34r:
  17. caiosilvac

    What to buy? Which is better?

    I actually had doubts about slugger, thanks for the info. My play style is similar to what you described, so HCD should suit me well. If I ever buy Hammer I'll buy the alt too. Thanks for helping :)
  18. caiosilvac

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Should I buy Hammer M3 + M2 alt in the future? I play mostly Sandbox supplies off, Hunter is my only hull.
  19. caiosilvac

    Are XP/BP players toxic?

    Some XP user spent a whole battle calling me a noob because I told him I'm not a fan of Railgun lol He said only Rail users are pros. But I've met nice XP/BP users as well, I even befriended one. Magnum users on the other hand, they're mostly evil. I hope there are exceptions.
  20. caiosilvac

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Spot the Magnum :ph34r:
  21. caiosilvac

    Containers Mission Rewards - Results & Discussion

    That's probably what he means. it was suggested before, amd declined: http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=366737
  22. caiosilvac

    Container Project to Learn Reward Probabilities

    I had 6 unclaimed containers (from missions) on this account, I've just opened them: 125 Mines 3500 Crystals 125 Repair Kits 10 Gold Boxes 10000 Crystals 125 Speed Boosts Great rewards :) (the results I posted on the previous page were taken from my other account)
  23. caiosilvac

    What to buy? Which is better?

    You could buy Tornado to play XP/BP. Simoom and Stinger are popular. Pitbull if you want to keep playing with Hammer.
  24. caiosilvac

    Rugby Mode is coming January 27th

    Will Rugby be playable is small maps (PRO battles)? Majority of players are not sharing overdrive, they only activate it when they take the ball.
  25. caiosilvac

    Let's Discuss "Rugby mode"

    This mode could be fun with supplies off, hope it's added to PRO battles soon.
×
×
  • Create New...