Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

caiosilvac

Tanker
  • Posts

    715
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by caiosilvac

  1. caiosilvac

    Rugby Mode is coming January 27th

    Please add a notification - Red/Blue team has taken/dropped the ball
  2. caiosilvac

    Container Project to Learn Reward Probabilities

    I forgot to post this: 3500 Crystals 3500 Crystals 125 DA
  3. caiosilvac

    Rugby Mode is coming January 27th

    Rugby mode will be a failure at lower levels due to saboteurs. Let's hope higher ranked tankers are more mature.
  4. caiosilvac

    New Paints, Weekend Discounts

    I'd prefer increased battle fund over x5 gold.
  5. caiosilvac

    Murphy's Law(s) of Tanki Online

    I join a DM to complete a mission, then two Magnums spawn beside me, and of course they'll both target me, with DD on. When I was a beginner, I used to play with Wasp - Fire on Barda because I was too lazy to go through the battle list to find a suitable battle for this combo. I step into a mine seconds after enabling overdrive. Enemy drops a mine while I'm pushing him. I flip over just after enabling overdrive, damn Wasp.
  6. caiosilvac

    New Paints, Weekend Discounts

    Will battle fund be smaller due to increased gold drop rate?
  7. I did try that on Firefox but it didn't work, but it works on other browsers. Thank you. I've downloaded Puffin, and it's working well so far, better than any other browser, thank you for the suggestion. edit sorry for posting twice, connection error
  8. I did try that on Firefox but it didn't work, but it works on other browsers. Thank you. I've downloaded Puffin, and it's working well so far, better than any other browser, thank you for the suggestion.
  9. I've reset my phone a few days ago and since then I can't access the forum on mobile. Tried on Firefox and Chrome, same results. I get the following message - ''Dear Tankers, due to technical dificulties, the forum is unavailable at the moment. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you for understanding'' it works normally on my computer (posting this from my PC), and I'm pretty sure it's not a connection issue. Any solution?
  10. caiosilvac

    Which Game Mode is Your Favorite?

    I play CTF and CP for bigger funds, but TDM is what I'm really into. Just pure combat, no silly flags or points to worry about.
  11. caiosilvac

    Your Opinion about tanki

    TDM is my favorite battle mode, but low battle fund ruins it.
  12. caiosilvac

    FUNNY nicknames in tanki.....

    @Twinston_Churchill
  13. caiosilvac

    Container Project to Learn Reward Probabilities

    125 RK 125 Mines 3500 Crystals Got these on my alt, when I return playing on my main I'll post the results.
  14. caiosilvac

    What to buy? Which is better?

    I haven't faced many Magnum users either, but when I did, they were very annoying... Thing is, I don't know if Magnum is strong and/or popular at higher ranks so I'm not sure whether I need it or not. I'll probably spend the crystals somewhere else...
  15. caiosilvac

    What are your goals in Tanki for 2018?

    Buy Avalanche, Simoom and Compact Tanks for my secondary account. Buy at least two modules for this account, and upgrade one to 44%.
  16. caiosilvac

    What to buy? Which is better?

    I'm planning to get Kodiak T-F and Grizzly T-D (M3), should I buy a Magnum module as well?
  17. caiosilvac

    Episode 159 of the V-LOG is out!

    I enjoyed this new format of VLOG...
  18. caiosilvac

    What to buy? Which is better?

    I'd buy Aborigine, not Northerner. Better module and hull.
  19. caiosilvac

    Container Project to Learn Reward Probabilities

    Main account: 10.000 crystals 3.500 crystals 125 DD Alternate account: 125 mines 250 of all supplies (no gold boxes) Disco paint
  20. caiosilvac

    What Did You Get From The Containers?

    I was desperate to get any amount of crystals on my alt, but I got supplies and an overly bright paint which is only useful to make me an easier target.
  21. I'm slowly building an alt in case this account (Smoky) turns out to be weak at higher ranks.
  22. caiosilvac

    Let's Learn About Containers

    I've just collected 3 more containers, on my alt. No crystals this time... 125 mines - Common 250 of all supplies (no gold boxes) Rare Disco paint - Rare
  23. caiosilvac

    Let's Discuss Product Kits

    Has Avalanche been in the garage recently? Anyone guess when it's back on sale? Wanna buy it on my alt.
  24. caiosilvac

    Let's Learn About Containers

    Got 3 containers today, excellent rewards: 10.000 crystals 3.500 crystals 125 DD To be honest, I wasn't expecting to be this lucky, let's see what next weeks prizes will be. I'll collect another 3 containers on my alt tomorrow, I can edit this post and share the result if you want.
  25. The containers will give out noob prizes, I'd rather they kept 3X weekly reward (which is more useful than some animal looking paint) and never added containers into mission chains. Keep these crates for contests or whatever. New year, new disappointment.
×
×
  • Create New...