Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

caiosilvac

Tanker
  • Posts

    715
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by caiosilvac

  1. Please tell me this update is not definitive - I do not want to have my weekly Crystal payout reduced in exchange for some containers.
  2. Most of the times containers give out drugs, which is kinda boring, but I won't refuse the gift. I just hope the (weekly) crystal reward isn't decreased.
  3. Today, I'm getting the message that appears every day after server restart ''server is under maintenance, try another server'' or someting like that. it's kicked me out of two battles, anyone having the same issue?
  4. Missions remain unchanged as of now, this seems like a good time to take a break from Tanki.
  5. caiosilvac

    Synesthesia code?

    The code doesn't give you the paint, it's the other way around - first you get Synesthesia paint from a container, in the paint's description you can find the link to solve the riddle: http://tankionline.com/pages/synesthesia/?lang=en
  6. Finally a decent mission/reward (already completed)
  7. caiosilvac

    New Year in Tanki Online!

    I haven't seen many M3's after the sales, players have loads of M2's instead, with no upgrades, looks like I'll be wrecking all with my M3 combo. Praying to god no one with upgraded M3 kits come my way.
  8. caiosilvac

    Community Stream: Holiday Special

    I'll watch it, sounds like fun
  9. Today I had a look at ASL battles, there were only two of them, and both were too high ranked for me (Colonel-Generalissimo, what a joke) On the other hand, there are dozens of CTF/CP battles. I'll stick with my original decision to keep playing the other modes and never ever think of ASL again.
  10. caiosilvac

    Pol: New Content vs. Improve Exisitng

    I don't see the point of adding new stuff when other things need fixing. I think the battle fund situation should be #1 priority, it limits my play time. Since losing teams don't earn as much as the winning team, I'm ''forced'' to join a winning team (to earn as much as possible, you know the importance of earning crystals), but many times there's no room (in winning teams), so I have no battles to play.
  11. caiosilvac

    servers

    Servers are back now.
  12. caiosilvac

    Holiday predictions and possibilities

    I predict I'll have 400k crystals by the 31st. I predicted I'd rank up to Colonel till 28th (to upgrade my turret) but I ranked today.
  13. caiosilvac

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Oh, I see now. I thought you didn't use those LGC modules.
  14. caiosilvac

    What is or was your dream tank?

    Hornet/Freeze Ricochet/Thunder/Railgun module Graffiti paint
  15. caiosilvac

    What to buy? Which is better?

    I'd say Kodiak T-C (Twins, Rail, Thunder) or Kodiak T- A (Fire, Rail, Thunder) Can't stand groups of Rail/Thunder attacking at once. I was going to say Kodiak T-F (Rail, Thunder, Ricochet) but you already have protection against Ricochet.
  16. I will finish my current chain and resume completing missions after January 8th. Good news at last.
  17. caiosilvac

    New Year in Tanki Online!

    Seeing that in every battle.
  18. caiosilvac

    New Year in Tanki Online!

    Removed my completed missions, thanks a lot. The new ones require too much effort - I don't intend to spend too much time in standard battles. You didn't have to mess with the missions. Oh and I just saw a bunch of geniuses using no reload hack - with Magnum if that's not bad enough. Edit the magnum is glitched, firing non stop
  19. caiosilvac

    Basic Battle Map Poll - Most / Least Favorites

    RIP Bobruisk, Deathtrack and Molotov, I'll be missing you.
  20. caiosilvac

    What are your plans for New Year festivities

    I'll have about 380k by the sales. Will upgrade Smoky to M3 and put 7 upgrades on Hunter M2. Gonna upgrade Firebird to M2 on my WO2 alt, that's it. Some drugs will probably be wasted on these new daily missions ugh Edit - Turns out these new daily missions don't require too much effort, my supplies stash is safe.
  21. caiosilvac

    New Year in Tanki Online!

    I shall have my main combo upgraded to M3 after this sale, love 50/70 discounts.
  22. caiosilvac

    Dealing with flipped people

    If I have drugs/overdrive on and/or the enemy is low on health, sure I kill them (why refuse a free kill) but only if there's nothing happening close to me. I'll try and help a flipped teammate if nothing is going on nearby, but if I see an enemy coming I'll use the flipped mate as bait (yeah it happens) and destroy said enemy.
  23. caiosilvac

    Whats your miserable moment in tanki online?

    Bunch of XP/BP people hijacked a PRO battle I had been playing for hours.
  24. caiosilvac

    Let's Discuss Railgun!

    Railgun is currently one of the 3 most used/popular turrets along with Ricochet and Twins.
×
×
  • Create New...