Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

LUCIFER1_the_dark

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 599
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by LUCIFER1_the_dark

  1. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Episode 164 of the V-LOG is out!

    Not good, Imagine super big mammoth, that would be ugly. Plus the speed difference in rhe hulls would lead to imbalance. And don't forget, its rondom selection in a DM. So players won't just tale hornet or other light hulls and worsen their KD brfore a beast mammoth and invincible twins.
  2. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Umm as I posted my thunder is 9/10 so no pint buying that kit, can just buy viking m2. But I want to play XP/BP also. And in my most of the time in tanki, I play polygon CP fire+dictator combo. Keeping all this points in mind and add about 100K crys in garage, please tell a suitable kit.
  3. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    What to buy? Which is better?

    How exactly does XP/BP gives EXP faster? Suggest a kit. My thunder is 9/10 so its m2 already. Plus with the containers of war and sales on 1st April, I may buy a kit. Also I am not a buyer, and a friend of mine who is a legend adviced me to save for m3 rather than buying m2, cuz later when I will reach there he said many m3s will be around me.
  4. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Are you saying m2 dictator is a wrong choice?
  5. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    The War Begins

    good :)
  6. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Episode 164 of the V-LOG is out!

    Judging from its speed it can flip easily. But the wide base is pretty much helpful in avoiding that.
  7. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    The War Begins

    But 100 might be easy, if someone manages 20 kills per battle, 5 battles i.e, 75 minutes and then they go back to multing again. Though that's just an assumption because I don't know if there are such dedicated multers :D But, lets waits for the devs, we propose but they are the one who bring that change.
  8. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    [Forum Game] Write a story with no end!

    To RU's forum.
  9. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    [Forum Game] Survive the Above User's Attack

    My name speaks about me Lucifer ;) I have no soul. I recked TPBM with the Juggernaut in a 1v1
  10. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    [Forum Game] Corrupt-A-Wish.

    Granted, but your crystals in the garage will flow out as the paint flows in. I want a gold rain in polygon ctf x1000 please :P
  11. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    [Forum Game] Corrupt-A-Wish.

    Granted, Hehe you thought I would :lol: I want EN to have KD of 0.000000001 at the end of today :P
  12. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Episode 164 of the V-LOG is out!

    Okay, thanks for the info. :)
  13. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Episode 164 of the V-LOG is out!

    I have seen players uploading the videos as well, not just devs. http://ratings.tankionline.com/ru/user/Opex-Rah/ See that as an example, is it a dev account?
  14. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Episode 164 of the V-LOG is out!

    On YT I saw videos of the new mode. Is it live already?
  15. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    [Forum Game] CTRL+V

    Important message: Players if you are tired by the multing happening in war, and you want a change for next edition, please view this: http://en.tankiforum...69388&p=6447749 If you agree please show your support by liking the post, we want a better war free of mults
  16. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    The War Begins

    Yup me too. Thanks mods :)
  17. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    The War Begins

    Good to know. Please forward that post to devs. Plus the war site is bugging today, the turn was completed but it shows 4/5, please notify about it.
  18. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Episode 164 of the V-LOG is out!

    Yes the video was about a new mode. Yes Cooper confirmed that self desrtucing is counted as death in war, atleast in this edition.
  19. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    The War Begins

    Same here.
  20. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Episode 164 of the V-LOG is out!

    Is the new mode out for mass testing? I could not find it in test servers!
  21. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    The War Begins

    Question for mods: Do developers, check the feedbacks in the forum, or ask mods what issues are the players having? If yes, mods I request you to suggest this to the developers regarding war: In the next edition of war the devs should make 3 changes to stop all the multing and sabotage caused by players. The turn system is a bit flawed. On the voting phase 200 kills are to be done, and when done the players are rewarded 3 containers. The problem here is many players are just playing in voting phase and not in battle phase and still win 3 containers. That is one form of multing. A personal kill quota should be introduced for battle phase, say 200 kills for all tankers who voted the first day. So along with filling the green bar for faction kill quota, the players will see a green bar for personal kill quota as well. And the containers should be awarded when the player successfully completed the kill quota in battle phase and not in voting phase. Paints necessary in battle phase but only for those who voted the previous day. So those who did not vote can't wear the paint and those who did will ought to wear them. ​ Now if these two changes are implemented we will see following effects: Minimal multing. Almost same KD for factions because players won't just camp for whole day, as they would have to fill their personal kill quota. Thus making the war more intense and interesting. And just self destructing won't help to lower a faction's Kd for a mult, because even he will have to make 200 kills on battle phase or no containers. I hope the mods will pass the word. Players, if you agree, like the post and thus making it more and more popular.
  22. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Should I buy m2 rail or save for m3 rail?
  23. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    The War Begins

    Dunno. I am not playing today until it shows 5/5. I don't wanna waste my drugs uselessly.
  24. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    What Did You Get From The Containers?

    Got 2x 25K crystals. Soft flower paint. 15 goldboxes and about 10 times of the supply, exact numbers don't remember. 3500 x 3 crystals.
  25. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    The War Begins

    I just hope thats true. I did kills with 2 alts firts out of which one is fine, but the other is having same issue.
×
×
  • Create New...