Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

LUCIFER1_the_dark

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 599
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by LUCIFER1_the_dark

  1. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    [Forum Game] Buyers vs Non-Buyers

    you can't post twice
  2. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Ideas that will never happen in Tanki

    Playing an XXX movie's sound in Rio's night mode. That's what actually happens in Rio ;)
  3. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    [Forum Game] 1,000,000 Posts

    Guess what I wrote! III IIIIIII * IIIIIIII IIII 37 084 :P
  4. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Player trooll has been banned for playing Tanki online for 2 consecutive days.
  5. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    [Forum Game] Helpers vs Players

    What is this, official spamming page?
  6. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    The War Begins

    Really bad Idea, 5k for paint? Do you realise the best KD is comming from low rank accounts of Legend ranked players, they are managing 50 kills no deaths, if paints become expensive the KD would be totatally screwed.
  7. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Complaint Book

    The war map is a bit biased, with En Pl and De having sure access to 20+10 containers region, Ru has close access to only gravity, as Factory is more closer to Pl and Deck 9 to De.
  8. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Which should I buy? Thunder m2 or Rail m2?
  9. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    The War Begins

    Even if that happens lets attack combe, so that we can even it with Pl. We will let them have massacre and take one from them
  10. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    The War Begins

    Look who is talking. Just for a reminder Ru KD wavered a lot from max 1.05 to 0.83 and you think Ru sabotaged Pl. Its opposite, every faction has a lot of mults in Ru.
  11. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    The War Begins

    ok
  12. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    The War Begins

    Can I vote after 200 kills?
  13. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    The War Begins

    All Ru players check the Ru official page at the war room.
  14. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    The War Begins

    How is this possible? I am helping En from 2 alts. Its better I use my time effectively than to try and kill and yet not waver Ru's KD.
  15. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    The War Begins

    Never again I am gonna join RU. Losers. RIP Congratulations EN for winning the war. No one can defeat you. Will buy En paint in alts and vote when you guys attack containers area. 30x2=60. Yay.
  16. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    The War Begins

    You can mult only when you vote.
  17. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    The War Begins

    I agree that paint should be necessary for playing in war. And about K/D, it would be a lot better if paints were a compulsion so that you can see other faction players.
  18. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    The War Begins

    What if we do mass killing of Ru players and die ourselves as well. Its stupid, we are the one who are causing our own demise. The bonus is one time, we capture it and its added to our containers count, thats it. No defence required. If you have an alt that is not participating in war, buy the PL paint and die today 1000 times. This way we can improve our K/D. Also in next turn vote and then do same again. This will worsen their K/D. Important notice. After the green bar is filled all Ru players continue killing and playing only when you can maintain a K/D more than 5.0. If many Ru players who are killing 50 and dying 25 times, stop playing or camp after the kill quota, the chances of killing same faction players will decrease.
  19. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    The War Begins

    Attention Tankers of RU faction. Good news, we have better K/d than last turn, and given the fact that the russian community is not online, we are at a good start. Last time near the end of war, we were close to 0.97 and today as I speak we are at 0.93. I assume than many mults from last turn did not vote. Keep your hopes high, and play smart. Wait for few our when the Russian clans are on, I am sure we will win today. Ru players if possible avoid DM's and I suggest you wear your paints.
  20. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    The War Begins

    Yikes, I am anxious now. Look.
  21. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    The War Begins

    Was talking about RU. Plus, to win the war the faction needs to take the Nuclear Rocket. No one will get that easily. Its been 3 hours. The kill 200 is crossed though.
  22. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    The War Begins

    For the whole faction the K/D is counted. If you kill 500 it is very helpful. Just killing 5 is not something recommended, because as a faction we need to complete a kill quota. The faction who lost their capital will not earn fuel and data from the capital. Thats it, no reward. I did my move and the kill 200 is crossed but it does not show earned 9 containers. Why?
  23. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Ask a Battle Mod

    No, my question was killing someone in parkour mode is counted? For profile K/D? Mods how do you know if someone is hacking? These days jump hack is not seen in battles, but in parkour I have seen players using it. Do you guys watch battles regularly or random? And do you monitor parkour modes? I saw a video today on you tube where a player is exploiting stadium RGB bug just for fun and publicity. What should be done?
×
×
  • Create New...