-
Posts
1 290 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by SporkZilla
-
I'm suffering from TO fatigue after trying to do three missions every day for a week on all of my accounts. Got some nice stuff this week, but the extra two containers per week just aren't the worth the effort. I can get 500 kills in one week by doing daily missions, but not 10000 points or 5000 crystals (haven't had the 15 1-2-3 places one yet). Opened 13 today: 125 DA 125 DD 125 SB 125 Mines x 2 (one of these was for Tier 10) 3500 Crystals 100 All Supplies 50 Batteries x 3 5 Gold Boxes 10 Days Premium Pop Art Not bad, but the account that needs crystals most still isn't getting them.
-
Pop Art paint!
-
Wouldn't this need an increase in reload time?
-
When you get killed by someone who can't turn their turret...
SporkZilla replied to DeathIsImminent in Archive
I don't expect some players to turn their turrets anyway, like most Wasp players and Hammers with the Slugger alteration. -
Rico used to really annoy me (but low ranks, this account is my highest rank) when I started because of its impact damage, and Rico / Rail / Thunder was my triple module before the change. I'm going to continue upgrading my Rico module, but it's not a default one any more. I've gone back to Smoky / Rail / Thunder after realising my Fire module doesn't make much difference. Firebird would be the obvious choice for me because OP, or most of the other close range turrets. Hammers are much common now and going around in pairs, but no Duplets at my ranks. The big increase in Smoky's effective range (just had an ASL battle on Kungur where I got K/D of 11 by sniping) has made a lot of turrets less annoying, especially Thunder. So I've chosen Rail because skilled Rail users are really annoying. Of course I can ruin their aim with Smoky, but you've got to time that right at long distance and keep getting it right whereas sometimes they only have to hit you once (at my ranks anyway).
-
What positive things do you want to see in Tanki Online?
SporkZilla replied to KariWolves2 in Archive
Gold Boxes would be even more fun if there was a 5% chance of them exploding and killing the collector and most of the chasers -
Mostly habit, but sometimes a battle is fun or you get first place or you get 100000 crystals in a container (even though you don't know what you're going to spend them on) and it stops you from giving up. In less than a year I've accumulated over 400 hours playing time across 4 accounts, and that's probably too much / scary. The missions update is a real downer compared to doing one mission a day per account (or more than one and claiming them on following days), and I miss the easy four containers per week. You'll still get that if you do two missions a day and a points / crystals / kills weekly mission that can easily be done in two weeks (unlike the 1-2-3 one), but just doing two missions today on two of my accounts was a bit of a grind. I don't like drugs (especially RKs), and really wish there was the current MM plus a no-drugs one (PRO battles don't have the variety and convenience of MM for casual players), but that's never going to happen.
-
Beginner's pass and Premeum account does NOT stack (at least not correctly)!
SporkZilla replied to DeathIsImminent in Archive
Battle funds were doubled for 19 days during Xmas / New Year celebrations, and that ended on the 9th. That’s a long time for a double funds event (it’s usually a week or a weekend) and I started to take it for granted. Things being back to normal is hard, especially if you’ve got crystal earning missions, but it’s not a change. -
Garages like this one because people can now buy product kits from the shop at earlier ranks
-
125 DD 125 SB 125 Mines 3500 Crystals x 2 10000 Crystals (5 of those for this account / #2, one of the 3500 Crystals was for account #1) Going for 6 containers in one week for three accounts at the moment to see how much harder it is to earn 12 containers in two weeks instead of 7 (if I get the 1-2-3 mission) or 8 containers in two weeks. I'm really noticing the end of double funds, an earn x crystals mission is effectively a score 2x points mission.
-
125 Mines (Tier 5)
-
One of my accounts (my first / oldest one) has Rustle and Needle, but I use Sunset Camouflage on it. Two of my accounts don't have a paint that I really like (I use Moss on #4 and Arachnid on this one). I'd like Nano or Disco or Spinner.
-
Write up of 75 containers: 125 DA x 11 125 DD x 10 125 SB x 7 125 Mines x 6 3500 Crystals x 11 (45 Common) 125 RK x 4 100 All Supplies x 4 50 Batteries x 2 10000 Crystals x 5 (15 Uncommon) 250 All Supplies 10 Gold Boxes 10 Days Premium 150 Batteries England Poland Atom Inferno 25000 Crystals (9 Rare) Sunset Camouflage Arachnid Neuron Rico Crimson Shot Effect 100000 Crystals x 2 (6 Epic)
-
What makes you Mad in Tanki? Things you hate/like in the game?
SporkZilla replied to Ditzy-Dip in Archive
Getting not-crystals from epic containers -
What positive things do you want to see in Tanki Online?
SporkZilla replied to KariWolves2 in Archive
I stumbled in to this game and I still like it as a casual game despite some frustrating updates, especially the harder missions. Although it's not perfect, I ended up liking MM because it forced to me learn to play on all of the maps and I don't miss looking at the battle list. The change in payouts means that being on the losing team isn't the disaster that it used to be. But I still think garage supplies are stupid (for game play reasons) and would love a no-garage-supplies MM as a halfway house between the current MM and fully customizable PRO battles. The convenience and variety of MM, but without drugs. -
I got a second 100K for one of my (four) accounts recently (have got four of them so far). Haven't bought any kits yet. So that on that account I'm at 140K XP (WO4) with an M1/10 Hunter + M1/10 Smoky + 18% protection against five turrets + 560K crystals. Don't know if that's a strong position or not. Need to write up my containers since the stupid update...
-
I’ve done some 1500 point daily missions if there’s overlap with the others. I might have seen (and changed) a 2000 point one (could have been a death match one), but I’m not 100% certain. I don’t know if you get those at my ranks, they might start appearing at rank 20. I guess it’s not too bad and doesn’t feel so bad when you get a nice reward. I can do six missions at weekends and just the easiest mission during the week, but I really miss being able to get four containers a week for all four accounts for much less playing time.
-
I try and resist the temptation to open single containers too, for the same reason. I only got supplies (for account #4) in the last batch of five I opened, but I did get another 100K container for account #2 recently (fourth one, but second one for that account). Finally finished the 10000 point mission on account #3 yesterday and close to finishing the same mission on this account (also have the same for account #2, but a long way to go), which shows how little I’ve been playing since the update. (edit: “account #2” should have been “account #1”. This account is #2.)
-
What makes you Mad in Tanki? Things you hate/like in the game?
SporkZilla replied to Ditzy-Dip in Archive
Have been playing a lot today because of overlapping missions, but urgh... Lag / blackouts every 30 seconds, druggers / repair kit junkies, half of the turrets in most battles are Firebirds This game can be a miserable experience sometimes -
The early purchase of kits for buyers is sneaky and dumb, but people who use supplies all the time are still more of a problem for me than people with drones or better equipment (but all of my accounts have M1/10 Smoky and M0/10 or M1/10 Hunter depending on rank). I could and probably should drug back, but I'm too busy aiming my turret to think about the 1-2-3-4-5 keys and I'd use up my stockpile eventually. And I just don't like them for gameplay reasons, especially repair kits. But the thing that's killed this game for me is the missions update. I don't have enough spare time to get the amount of containers that I used to get, and having that income arrive more slowly might be the worst thing for the F2P people. New players get a honeymoon period of easy missions / 6 containers a week now and could have a huge amount of crystals by rank 10 / 41000 XP for all I know (I don't have time to start another account), but then it gets much harder.
-
What makes you Mad in Tanki? Things you hate/like in the game?
SporkZilla replied to Ditzy-Dip in Archive
I flipped over the flag carrier on my own team today in a friendly fire accident. That must have made them mad. -
I bought assault ammo on all on my accounts back when it was 25k in a sale. It was fun for a while to whack light hulls and win 1 v 1 duels with Vikings by knocking them about, but I was getting fewer kills at my low ranks (between WO2 and WO5 with M1/10 Smoky) without the critical. I think it's one for higher ranks / equipment levels when the difference between critical and normal damage is smaller.
-
Doesn't happen very often, but it's an easy map for sniping with Smoky (plus most of the enemy were inexperienced Strikers)
-
I'm still playing most days on my rank 9 account because the missions are usually easy, often doing 3 a day. Not sure what I'll do when I reach rank 10 on that rank 9 account. I've only earned 2 containers on just one of my other accounts (ranks 12, 14, and 16) since the update (nothing special in them). It's just such a grind.
-
So any daily missions I complete this week won't be added to my next 20/20? :angry:
Jump to content


































































