-
Posts
2 545 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
46
Everything posted by Person_Random
-
37788
-
Aren't you going to insert any feedback? Or does the dear flexoo need a tune-up and a recode? Ah well Flexbot. To @dupuy, excellent descriptive dialogue and story in general. Though I think the second and third paragraphs should be put as one, it could just be my opinion.
-
Ummm.... if you are in the anthology chat, Hippin has told us that the piece has a line from a Calvin and Hobbes strip. or something like that.
-
Sure, sounds quite easy. I get a pickup truck and run on the trunk while the truck runs for many miles. PUM has to follow Pyco Potare and Hanen Hervon as they take a walk in the woods. However, he/she does not have a blindfold and has to watch them intently because he/she is part of TUN@ feed crew (as a historian). Have a whole lot of fun.
-
37783
-
?
-
Results The Best of the Amateur Writing Section - 2017
Person_Random replied to tweezers in Writers' Corner
:ph34r: -
Heheheheeheee... I only choose a few words, but poam is one that consistently spell wrong. I could also DM you, but I could try to be an elementary school teacher looking at spelling tests too.
-
The Boy Who Loved Pink Two: Requiem, Chapter Negative One
Person_Random replied to Person_Random in Writers' Corner
Eh don't worry too much... right now the average wait time for being captured by these bots are very low; perhaps by the time you have finished a really long series they will wake. -
Like poam. I'm sure you can guess which word it is.
-
The Boy Who Loved Pink Two: Requiem, Chapter Negative One
Person_Random replied to Person_Random in Writers' Corner
...or the Conq bot will haunt you. -
Updated update: Chapter 4.5 of TBWLP 3 is out! Soon Chapter 5 will be out! i will do that later, expect it to be out friday or monday.
-
Wish I had a battle pass...
-
Excellent work Kaisdf! Although this is kind of a major problem. 90% of the money I have isn't even in US currency (which, incidentally, is the country that I live in).
-
37781
-
Why did you make an alt on Tanki?
Person_Random replied to Person_Random in Why did you make an alt on Tanki? Archive
Hey people, just dropping in and asking you if you have an alt and why. If you don't have an alt, you can just make cool alt account names. Well, I don't have an alt, but if I did, I would use it on the forum once I reach Warrant Officer 1 to restore my slightly bruised reputation. Names that I could think of is: Ozone, ManDaLuke, and Cr0sS. -
Hello sir, I regret to inform you that we had died already. Long live our memories.
-
...to troll my people. I did it...
-
[Forum Game] Make a #Hashtag that describes person above you!
Person_Random replied to hishamyas in Forum Games
#NeedsToPutCAPSSoICanSeeTheWordsLOL -
Hello there, I guess I might have to try my hand here. It sucks that I have to be a dishonored co-leader thrown into obscurity after the shutdown of Machines of Flight.
-
Nice! Im starting triune! Also, I just entered in three articles yesterday. Ah, feels amazing to write again! Update: need to get started on my journey part one.
-
TBWLP 3: Untreated, Chapter 4
Person_Random replied to Person_Random in TBWLP 3: Untreated, Chapter 4 Writers' Corner
Twisted Twist, Part 2 The slightly more fun part of the twist aka Chapter 4 In case you missed Part One look here. It had been many weeks since school had finished, but there were only mere days before a new year of learning nothing in classrooms began. Since I had the joys of earning money by crafting complex ciphers, I earned an hourly rate of $25 and enjoyed the benefits of rising among the ranks of many adult workers, who often cast me a jealous glance. But with the school year approaching quickly, I would have to work overtime, and sleep in the dormitories in R.T.E. Intelligence. Having bee robbed of a childhood, I missed hanging out with friends on a summer day; I missed talking to people. Instead, I spent my days inventing new codes for myself, keeping them from those who had taken everything from me, enjoying my new hobbies - but it was far from a normal lifestyle. I missed my friend group from school, whom I only saw during lunch and break, and occasionally after school. Even if I wanted to, I would have headed to the Avail Academy bus. But now, with so many complimentary benefits, a classy BMW would arrive at 2:43 precisely, meaning barely, if any, time to socialize, and I would be transported to my office, where I was imprisoned during the work day. After getting home at seven, like my parents, I’d be so tired the only thing I wanted to do was sleep. The work experience was so bad I even found myself yearning for Lzer Lingue’s taunting jeers in the middle of a three-hour meeting. Just about everything I had taken for granted was gone. But mostly, I missed the time spent with friends. Like Jamie, a girl both popular and smart. And him, Pyco Potare. Once known as an underachiever, he "accidentally" ended up in Advanced Math, where I tutored him and brought his test scores up. Then he started working harder in everything to maintain better grades and impress teachers with his hidden ability, which he supposedly used to trick other students. At least, that's what Bryanna said. Instead, he incorporated his eloquence in buttering up even the worst teachers, especially Ms. Yerb, a stout little teacher whose blazing temper could only be calmed by Pyco and another student, who was now in high school. His hardworking personality extended to the point that he even ended up improving in martial arts, a class where the clumsy Pyco broke wooden boards only by tripping on them. But now, he was just about ready to take his black belt test. Out of all that improvement, he hadn’t forgotten about music. While he hadn’t done well enough to make the Advanced Band last year, he had barely secured himself a spot in the 1st Flute section this time around. And I’d be there. With a flawless audition, my teacher enabled me to be first chair clarinet, the best player in the section. I’d be there to impress him, show him my ability and skills in music. Before school started, I dreamed of the many classes with Pyco, of spending time with him. But then, that all changed. On the first day of school, I found out that Pyco and I would only share one class: band, which was slightly disappointing. So I went about my day as normally as possible, trying to forget about the disappointment of the lack of friends in my classes, and even facing the overly talkative yet boring classmate in math for the third year in a row. After several, long hours, the school day was reaching its end - I had reached my last two classes. As I watched a group of sixth-graders head to lunch, I lined up before the door of a portable. “Hi, Jo-Ann!” someone chirped from behind me. Of course, Hanen Hervon, the cousin of Kris, who had attended Avail with me. I had only seen her a handful of times at school, because she’d come from a private school, but I’d never heard her utter more than a few words of small talk. Other than that, she kept to herself and was drier than stale bread. Right after I saw Hanen, my gaze fell on Bryanna, who stared intently at her minuscule iPhone 4S, trying to ignore me. This would be such a good day. No classes with friends, and enemies all around. After entering and being assigned seats, I found myself a great distance away from Hanen and Bryanna, thankfully, because the two of them were seriously annoying me. Even though Hanen barely talked, the lack of interaction between her and others bothered me. And Bryanna kept shooting deadly glances from across the classroom when I raised my head and set my eyes on her. In eight days, the lack of friends, cruel stares, and poisonous looks in one class fortuitously came to an end. “Sorry, class,” my teacher announced, “I need to teach the seventh-graders during your class time. As a result, your schedules will be affected. You will change history classes. Some of you, three to be precise, will be with me in my other class, and others will change classes.” The day after, my homeroom teacher gave me my new schedule. Same history teacher, different time. Everything was just about the same in the other class, except that the few students from my original class were isolated from the others in another table. Still no Pyco. But P.E. changed all that. Once I got there, I headed to the assigned area where my class was to meet. And there he was. Pyco. He waved, but only half-heartedly, then turned his head away from me. Then I saw who he was talking to. Hanen Hervon smiled up at me. “Hi, Jo-Ann!” she exclaimed, though her voice was barely above a whisper. Forcing a neutral expression on my face, I fought the urge to run away from them. And that's a wrap to Chapter 4. Wow, been a really long time since I last touched this series. Dusting off the cobwebs was really fun. If you want to read more, wait for Chapter 5, coming soon! Special note for @thethiefofvictory: Chapter 5 and on is when the cipher comes to use (hint, hint she teaches Pyco). Sorry, but if I only have Jo-Ann talk to herself with the new code, it would be awfully boring.- 16 replies
-
- 10
-
-
Nice one sir... 'could be improved' hahahahahahaha
Jump to content










































































