Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Person_Random

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 545
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    46

Everything posted by Person_Random

  1. Person_Random

    [TUP] The Urban Parkourists

    Awesome pics!
  2. Person_Random

    [MoF] Machines of Flight

    Total Figurehead right there.
  3. Person_Random

    Writers' Corner Discussion

    Ok, i hope i can survive.
  4. Person_Random

    Writers' Corner Discussion

    Alright then I'm doing three series at once!! This will be fun...
  5. Person_Random

    [MoF] Machines of Flight

    true the channel has nothing and no one talking lately.
  6. Person_Random

    Writers' Corner Discussion

    i guess i'll decide later..
  7. Person_Random

    Writers' Corner Discussion

    K I kind of understand.. maybe not. Also, unrelated question, should I break a relatively long story into chapters? I feel like that isn't the right thing to do, but then it's getting to be a lot longer than I wished.
  8. Person_Random

    Cremate

    Meh I didn't see any formatting problems. Except in the email notification, it was not really the same but that's emails. Oh wow im so dummm
  9. Person_Random

    [MoF] Machines of Flight

    its ok
  10. Person_Random

    Writers' Corner Discussion

    I think I would be a remult under those conditions.
  11. Person_Random

    Writers' Corner Discussion

    Ok, nice chat.
  12. Person_Random

    Tanki Online Weather Channel

    What war? It's up to your own interpretation.
  13. Person_Random

    3. "Unmarked"

    Choppity Chop Chop Carrots
  14. Person_Random

    [Issue 80] Main Topic

    K I thought you said some more than that. At least that was email notifications.
  15. Person_Random

    [MoF] Machines of Flight

    K good. Who da coleader
  16. Person_Random

    [MoF] Machines of Flight

    can you do at 21 utc (M, T, TH, F)
  17. Person_Random

    Writers' Corner Discussion

    Lol same, when you aren't staff...
  18. Person_Random

    [MoF] Machines of Flight

    Updated my app :P
  19. Person_Random

    [MoF] Machines of Flight

    He going to get a job.
  20. Person_Random

    [Issue 80] Main Topic

    Fewer articles each time... ...sigh.
  21. Person_Random

    [MoF] Machines of Flight

    Oh wait i forgot: I am in this club YAy
  22. Person_Random

    Interview With A Humour King

    I don't know what you are talking about. I do that a lot. Don't JuDgE
×
×
  • Create New...