Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Rayyan

Tanker
  • Posts

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rayyan

  1. Rayyan

    Your Ninja Name

    Shikafufukato also known as.... Shikumirikashikute_Shikafu
  2. Rayyan

    Flae's Fortune Shop V2.8

    Hi, I believe you were dead, weren't you?
  3. Rayyan

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Player Indra_thechosenone is banned forever. Reason blaming drazeruzumaki for his activeness #rules.
  4. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    I am in this club! :(
  5. Rayyan

    A Question

    Yep, lags lags everywhere !
  6. Rayyan

    [PE] Planet Earth

    Hey. I am from Kepler 452 add me, sorry I guess am on wrong page, well nice to meet you earthlings.
  7. Rayyan

    [Forum Game] Ask A Silly Question

    I don't think it's from France... Yeo, the movie describes me. Who am I?
  8. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    58 seconds...
  9. Rayyan

    I quit.

    BYE!!!!
  10. Rayyan

    secret LOVE ♥♥♥

    Well, Long time no love xD
  11. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    Yaar mult pei to bhi mila meku kise mein bhi nahin milraaaa
  12. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    Sahin samjay my bro!
  13. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    long time no see guys!
  14. Nice 1 cake. So, the forum will rise again.
  15. Rayyan

    Bloodmoon

    I didn't see because I ain't on those places.
  16. http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=280496&do=findComment&comment=4924328
  17. Can't you just stop spamming useless topics, Well if you even get result what will you do. No sense, Well for your future topics I recommend you to make a humorous topic or a story that you are writing. Good luck. Sweetened trolled wishes for you from me. For example : HUMOR
  18. Rayyan

    Playing With Friends isn't it good ?

    Now I know you have some thing in your head which is called mind. Post of the day, Cheers for Golden Yeah, someone stole your words!
×
×
  • Create New...