Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Rayyan

Tanker
  • Posts

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rayyan

  1. Rayyan

    Mini Games Club

    What is your nickname Poly_the_cool What is reason that make you join club ? Games are my life and I shall play it. You agree on rules of the club ? yes / no ? Yes, why not? Please Kindly Tell your UTC time of your country +5:30.
  2. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    Welcome in the clan club group, ahh whatever. :P You need not to be generalissmo but be active. :D
  3. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    Actually I came cross to tanki by my cousins who said that this game doesn't have something called membership or premium account, such as battlefieldheroes or club penguin. I may join Regenade Line when it's developers develop it. Well one more bad update i'll just destroy tanki's head quarters... :angry: :angry: And all toilets I have 1 k xp to rank! :P :D
  4. We will miss you one of the awesome member in our club. :( (1_1) ToiletPaper_9 08/10/2015 - 10/10/2015
  5. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    Sorry no one's online and am lagging.
  6. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    All toilets come let's pwn some noobs.
  7. Rayyan

    Episode 63 of the V-LOG is here

    Seriously if there was down vote button I would would punch it to its death. :angry: One more bad update I am of the game called "Tanki online" .
  8. Rayyan

    [Forum Game] Ask A Silly Question

    Drawf planet? Why are low rankers leaving tanki??
  9. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    End of the world game.
  10. Rayyan

    “PAKISTANI ROCKS” (3D INTROS)

    Which software do you use?
  11. Dude you need to follow the sequence. ToiletPaper_(WHATEVER).
  12. And that's the last invitee for this month. ~Invites closed.
  13. Hey. ToiletPaper_XP is good.
  14. ToiletPaper_XT | drazeruzumaki ToiletPaper_00 | emrakul ToiletPaper_01 | Supratikbora (Founder) ToiletPaper_02 | Darren4Turbo (Founder) ToiletPaper_03 | Shad0w365 (Founder) ToiletPaper_04 | Mr.Sarcastic ToiletPaper_05 | TriNitroToIuene ToiletPaper_06 | sha77777_super ToiletPaper_07 | Come.at.me.brah ToiletPaper_08 | Anonono ToiletPaper_9 | Penguin40 ToiletPaper_10 | RECHARGED_RAY ToiletPaper_69 | greyat
×
×
  • Create New...