-
Posts
4 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Rayyan
-
HEY drazer can u give me water..t a sec cant we take water from blood batyh... reply supra before i die
-
I ate the packet of food and took bottle from cornacopia as we r on it and drank it to fulfill my hungry and thurst
-
I ate the packet of food and took bottle from cornacopia as we r on it and drank it to fulfill my hungry and thurst
-
I jump at buster allowing both to survive , when kevred tries to shoot me again I try to snatch the bow , at this moment bow aims on kevred and I am success ful to snacth the bow But I don't know how to use it so I break it
-
Ahh does this have to be decided by supra?
-
But i have rocks
-
Ya sorry for double posting
-
Logs...i can cut oak tree and make logs and make fire with rocks i have
-
Logs...i can cut oak tree and make logs and make fire with rocks i have
-
Drazer can i borrow ur knife...
-
Actually i forget to mention 1eye open in matter of fact this isin real life..
-
Ya In real life i can with 1 eye half open
-
I heard some shouts i am awake i came to kevred and accepted the team invite and borro dagger from drazer
-
So its night i take shelter above oak tree which i never cut and took rest with eye open
-
I notice a oak i try to cut them then collect oak logs and move
-
i Dodge the arrow by seeing a rock i sit down and collect it and i notice that a arrow was shot over me so i take the arrow and keep it with me and go 1 km north more
-
i run towards the Cornucopia.. and take a spear food packet and water bottle and ropes while trying to avoid contact with all the other players, i run towards the forest. As following drazer
-
Bye flash it was great time with u
-
Old: unchartednate900 new: recharged_ray
-
Please can u delete the post!!
-
No ill be in 3 weeks Pum is
Jump to content











































































