-
Posts
4 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Rayyan
-
+1
-
I, clan war manager of ENH, agrees that you should record the clan war of ENH VS STI
-
Yeah, it's edible :P So I like it :) What colour is your poop? :P
-
Rice and curry. Ever tried to keep a stray pet?
-
India :) <3 Did you ever got beaten by some one you sweared at and called him mult
-
Nope :/ Did you ever tried to date on tanki?
-
Are you sure you want to step down from clan leadership?
-
Running on top of other tanks forces me to instant self destruction.
Rayyan replied to Nullf0x in Archive
Can anti cheat improve more? Cause when gold was falling i came top on 3 tank stack and when i jumped on others to take gold I got instant self. -
rail m2 is the shiz.
-
NONONONONO
-
Shree bhai, kya chakkar hai ._.
-
Please be a mult :( 68
-
And muddy heights..
-
It means may god bless you :)
Jump to content


































































