Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Rayyan

Tanker
  • Posts

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rayyan

  1. Rayyan

    [Forum game] Tankers vs N00bs

    Fixed. -1015 I am a mult :D everything for goldy <3
  2. Rayyan

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    When I don't drug :D
  3. Rayyan

    [Forum Game] Why...? Because...

    Because it's causes lag. Why is poop brown?
  4. Rayyan

    Tanki World Records

    then he would change his name to pro, cause even through he is pro, he will be called as noob
  5. Rayyan

    Tanki World Records

    Why do I really think that some guys here wants to be noob -,-
  6. and u didnt add me ._. anyways, come online mults!!
  7. ^ By this rekt the toiletpaper_404
  8. Yep, I do... Its a good garage for my rank, bad for gissimos.
  9. I know, you will rank up to private and leave .-.
  10. hhh NO! Well, I have good garages in both :D
  11. u guys rank up plej I am almost warrant 3 now ._.
  12. Yesh!!! you pro <3 rank till master sergeant to play with me and cat
  13. Rayyan

    [Forum Game] Write a story with no end!

    They took knifes and stabbed them on eachother's brains :D
  14. Sreeku, chack ur pm and TRG come online I am waiting
×
×
  • Create New...