Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Sacrifice

Chat Moderator , Content Helper
  • Posts

    1 705
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    14

Everything posted by Sacrifice

  1. Sacrifice

    Let's discuss Leaderboard!

    I think that pretty much sums it all up Update: Waiting for the ban hammer.
  2. Sacrifice

    Let's discuss Leaderboard!

    I define them by a single term; @Maf :XXX
  3. Sacrifice

    Let's discuss Leaderboard!

    Well I guess I am a no lifer then.
  4. Sacrifice

    Let's discuss Leaderboard!

    Right.. Let's start mentioning all the no lifers that can be found here https://en.tankiforum.com/leaderboard/ How do you guys do that? honestly..
  5. Or "Rock" ? Let us not confine ones choice of music to two categories only
  6. Sacrifice

    Friends in the Forum

    Well, I often miss when my friends are online on the forum. It would be interesting to see a some what "Friends" system on the forum too.
  7. Sacrifice

    Forum Addiction

    You is clearly addicted to forum, y'd you lie xD
  8. Sacrifice

    Containers

    There is no difference between the chances of receiving a reward by opening containers on flash or HTML. The chances remain the same and are not disclosed by the developers. However, there is no apparent luck in opening containers on HTML or Flash.
  9. Sacrifice

    Forum Addiction

    @DieselPlatinum Why why why would you torture me like that? :c
  10. Sacrifice

    Forum Addiction

    Articles from AWS have a chance to get published on Newspaper, and after all, it is under "Tanki Online Newspaper" so yes. AWS does count as the Newspaper. Just not as "The Newspaper". Capitalization is they key for distinction here.
  11. Sacrifice

    Forum Addiction

    Okay, tempting. Not a bad idea. I had it in my mind xD
  12. Sacrifice

    Forum Addiction

    Exactly, my point!
  13. Sacrifice

    Forum Addiction

    Is anybody else addicted to looking at the forum after every once in a while? I close my browser and then after a second, I am on the forum again. Anyways, what sections are your favorite ones? Except the newspaper, that is everyone's favorite.. ^^
  14. For those of you wondering "Why is the grammar so bad, nub reporters". The Serial killer carrot threatened us to keep the grammar bad or face consequences.. Dunno y..
  15. Sacrifice

    OII's Creativity

    Awesome Artworks! Keep up the good work ?
  16. Sacrifice

    Bugs and Glitches Reports

    I think you should report the issue here. It could possibly be a bug and can be forward to the developers.
  17. Sacrifice

    make a wish

    The giveaway, as mentioned by Spinister, is over. The winners can be found here.
  18. Sacrifice

    ★ Tanki Online Wiki Hub ★

    So I wanted to say that the "Calculator" mode is really cool in the wiki. Keep it up! ^^ I think you guys should make a guide on wiki. A place where you can mention most of the "cool" features. Some features just go un-noticed.
  19. Sacrifice

    Thxo's creativity

    Tanki Online Featuring Peaky Blinders xD Noices man! keep going ^^
  20. Sacrifice

    Otpai3a's Creativity

    I have got the exact same equipment, apart from that paint :X This one looks dope. Especially with that glow from behind which matches the paint... Awesome!
  21. Sacrifice

    Dosheg Flickin'

    I honestly can't stop marveling at this master piece ?
  22. "Upcoming sales" .. Am I too late to drop my suggestions? xD
  23. Sacrifice

    Assault Mode is BROKEN

    Some maps like "Highways"? YESS. I like assault mode honestly. You get 50 experience points capping the flag. Equip hammer with wasp and easily get 50 EXP. I love Assault mode on that map whose name I literally forgot.. :x Anyways, it is Speed>Anything else.
  24. Sacrifice

    3dTank

    Uhh... But the problem where you can not play video games until you are a certain age still exists. Afaik, most players on this game are somewhere around 15 to 16. Or at least those who joined the game when they were 15 and 16 and grew old with it. The case ain't similar to China.. :x
  25. Sacrifice

    Let's Discuss Containers!

    The only unique thing I ever got from a container was "Flow paint" as well Adrenaline effect for two turrets. At least, my luck ain't bad as those guys who get supplies, and even in supplies they get mines. Imagine opening 10 containers and ending up with 10,000 + 2500 mines. I'd criii
×
×
  • Create New...