-
Posts
953 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by squirlltalkrocks
-
theres a pattern to the golds!
-
i have 2 pet bunnies
-
this is my topic! only little squirll got hacked
-
hmmm my own topic
-
why did you downvote? :huh: :huh: :huh:
-
refresh, or get a new keyboard
-
which are the rarest team and dm battles?
-
made the 1000's club in 30 min... and great fund
-
i have done 20 times...still works like new
-
300 less! with 3 ranks to get there!
-
384300
-
great, just awesome
-
nvm just joined gaza's clan lock
-
so vote yes
-
I don't want to ruin another clan... but plz vote on poll
-
Enter to a battle never-ending problem , 75% of time , HELP !
squirlltalkrocks replied to ArieldeArgentina in Archive
refreeeeesh i need a refreshment right now! -
Should I go to another clan?
squirlltalkrocks replied to squirlltalkrocks in Should I go to another clan? Archive
Hi! I am wondering if I should go to another clan because here are the first 3 mishaps 1. In regular battle with 10 clan 10 non clan. Gold is coming, leader says someone else, but I take it because it regular. I get kicked. 2. I made clan, got members, they quit. 3. I join clan, week later leader quits and stops whole clan. So tell me, should I join another one, or should I just have fun without a clan to worry about? -
new alt takes the gold!
-
i sometimes spin out of control or drug out of control what i do is punch the keyboard and it stops
Jump to content


































































