Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

squirlltalkrocks

Tanker
  • Posts

    953
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by squirlltalkrocks

  1. squirlltalkrocks

    Gold Box's Guide

    theres a pattern to the golds!
  2. squirlltalkrocks

    rarest

    you made me look stupd
  3. squirlltalkrocks

    rarest

    thx
  4. squirlltalkrocks

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    i have 2 pet bunnies
  5. squirlltalkrocks

    Gold boxes vs. good funds

    this is my topic! only little squirll got hacked
  6. squirlltalkrocks

    Polls:best guns and hulls

    hmmm my own topic
  7. squirlltalkrocks

    rarest

    why did you downvote? :huh: :huh: :huh:
  8. squirlltalkrocks

    The game don't respond to my tank !

    refresh, or get a new keyboard
  9. squirlltalkrocks

    rarest

    which are the rarest team and dm battles?
  10. squirlltalkrocks

    Gold Boxes!

    no its pics
  11. squirlltalkrocks

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    made the 1000's club in 30 min... and great fund
  12. squirlltalkrocks

    Automatic drug using

    i have done 20 times...still works like new
  13. squirlltalkrocks

    Garage Calculator (by AdvocatusDiaboli)

    300 less! with 3 ranks to get there!
  14. squirlltalkrocks

    Garage Calculator (by AdvocatusDiaboli)

    384300
  15. squirlltalkrocks

    Automatic drug using

    slap the keyboard!
  16. squirlltalkrocks

    Let's Discuss Hunter!

    great, just awesome
  17. squirlltalkrocks

    Should I go to another clan?

    nvm just joined gaza's clan lock
  18. squirlltalkrocks

    Should I go to another clan?

    so vote yes
  19. squirlltalkrocks

    Should I go to another clan?

    I don't want to ruin another clan... but plz vote on poll
  20. squirlltalkrocks

    Enter to a battle never-ending problem , 75% of time , HELP !

    refreeeeesh i need a refreshment right now!
  21. squirlltalkrocks

    Gold Boxes!

    hornet rail
  22. squirlltalkrocks

    Should I go to another clan?

    Hi! I am wondering if I should go to another clan because here are the first 3 mishaps 1. In regular battle with 10 clan 10 non clan. Gold is coming, leader says someone else, but I take it because it regular. I get kicked. 2. I made clan, got members, they quit. 3. I join clan, week later leader quits and stops whole clan. So tell me, should I join another one, or should I just have fun without a clan to worry about?
  23. squirlltalkrocks

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    new alt takes the gold!
  24. squirlltalkrocks

    Photo Contest

    mine not yet
  25. squirlltalkrocks

    Automatic drug using

    i sometimes spin out of control or drug out of control what i do is punch the keyboard and it stops
×
×
  • Create New...