Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

squirlltalkrocks

Tanker
  • Posts

    953
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by squirlltalkrocks

  1. squirlltalkrocks

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    i have somehow ignored myself and chat commands dont work, what now?
  2. squirlltalkrocks

    Is this a hack?

    no it was just lag I sometimes have fun with lag and go to selfdestruct zone without self-destructeing and its fun!!
  3. squirlltalkrocks

    [Forum Game] Guess the Rank

    Close Pum is
  4. squirlltalkrocks

    Photoshoot: All The Flags - What do You have?

    @messisoccer1 has usa Edit. 400th post!!!!
  5. squirlltalkrocks

    Map Blog : Blog 1

    How long did this beautiful topic take?
  6. squirlltalkrocks

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    look what micah did!
  7. squirlltalkrocks

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    ok so I am done with alts bit early cause their battles are annoting
  8. squirlltalkrocks

    What is the biggest word you know?

    Methionylthreonylthreonylglutaminylarginyl...isoleucine 189,819
  9. squirlltalkrocks

    What is the biggest word you know?

    noooo noooo noooo nooo!!!
  10. squirlltalkrocks

    3000 Gold boxes

    very clearly I wish I was a mod so I could say... Closed
  11. squirlltalkrocks

    [Forum Game] Cool or Uncool?

    cool gold boxes
  12. squirlltalkrocks

    Who do you think are noobs?

    or a WO5 with the stuff you get as a recruit
  13. squirlltalkrocks

    Who do you think are noobs?

    i once saw a with m1 railgun
  14. squirlltalkrocks

    Please pray

    ya unbelievable http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qJn-dDLErE
  15. squirlltalkrocks

    Please pray

    so says my dad too because he says it was too short to get fake hands
  16. squirlltalkrocks

    World Cup Brazil 2014

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qJn-dDLErE
  17. squirlltalkrocks

    Please pray

    what country just did
  18. squirlltalkrocks

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    mexico 48' goal netherlands 88' goal and........ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qJn-dDLErE in stoppage time!!!!!!
  19. squirlltalkrocks

    [US] American players

    South cackylacky
  20. squirlltalkrocks

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    unexpectantly ranked when team captured flag
  21. squirlltalkrocks

    Tanki Video of the Day - Have any?

    that is epic too bad i cant clap with a broken hand
  22. squirlltalkrocks

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    give them to me! just saying
  23. squirlltalkrocks

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    why did he bite someone in the first place?
  24. squirlltalkrocks

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    so finally I tried the third way and....
×
×
  • Create New...